Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Put on creative thinkin caps yall.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    THAT'S A DAMN GOOD ONE!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptonic
    Okay here's one: After they've been out and come home and trying to get in the house, your brother should be occupied doing anything so he wont be able to unlock the door(like carrying too many bags). He tells his girl if she could reach in his pocket and get the keys, and she reaches in and pulls out the ring!!!

What you think?

it certainly beats me dressing up as a shinobi hahahaha

j/p dark

oh and btw, all are great ideas, there is no "bad" idea

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie drunken munkee may be famous one day drunken munkee may be famous one day
    Thanks
    this just popped in my mind, my girlfriend was tellin me about that zales commercial where the guy is in the middle of the square and just starts declaring his undying love for his girlfriend at the top of his lungs, of course embarrassing the snuffers outta his girlfriend. then popping out the "fine guess this will have to do" guess it looked cute in the commercial. heh good lucks with that
    "It's not the years in your life that matters, but the life in those years." - Tupac

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by drunken munkee
    this just popped in my mind, my girlfriend was tellin me about that zales commercial where the guy is in the middle of the square and just starts declaring his undying love for his girlfriend at the top of his lungs, of course embarrassing the snuffers outta his girlfriend. then popping out the "fine guess this will have to do" guess it looked cute in the commercial. heh good lucks with that
    i suggested that too, but dunno if he would use it

gotta love those zales commercial and ideas

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think what you meant Pyoro-pyoro is that everyone's ideas can't get any worse than mine. lol

Newbie drunken munkee may be famous one day drunken munkee may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey if you know any cops that she doesnt know .. you can have the cop pull her over with a "love ticket"

or during an airplane trip ask the pilot to pop the question midair .. "We are now flying over the Grand Canyon and will be arriving at our destination in approximately 45 minutes. And, by the way, Joanna, Michael would like to know if you would do him the honor of marrying him."

Last edited by drunken munkee; Dec 15, 2004 at 04:45 PM.
    "It's not the years in your life that matters, but the life in those years." - Tupac

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I think what you meant Pyoro-pyoro is that everyone's ideas can't get any worse than mine. lol

I was just playing with you my man, actually I thought that idea myself too, but I remember that my brother gave her a pepper spray in the past so yea...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3