Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Quality of anime on Adult Swim

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quality of anime on Adult Swim

This may just be me but I Think the new animes on adultswim keep going down hill. every new anime they put up is just not catching my attention. They need to go back and play the anime they used to have Cowboy Bebop, and I know Lupin and Case closed are still shown but no one can stay up and watch it at like three in the morinin especially since school started. Its not jus Adult Swim either toonami hyas lost lots of good shows. Gundam, Tenchi, Outlaw star. I think they need to bring in more popular anime people already know about instead of these new animes that just dont have much flare. I'd like to see them have Chobits, Love Hina, Ruroni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho etc. Am I alone here or are there others that feel this way?

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: Quality of anime on Adult Swim

No. New variety on television is what most people want. They don't want to see the same thing over and over and neither do I. What they need is better new anime.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

yea!!! i think there should be an anime channel... not the on demand one either...is there one?? ive never had one on my tv,

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with you on better new anime but I still would like to see some of the good shows come back along with some shows like Chobits that havn't been on TV but have been around for a while. I think the reason the newer animes are kinda low quality is because they dont catch peoples interest and the stories are mainly dialogue but the problem with that is the stories arent good enough to be played through dialogue

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

i kinda feel the sameway...I watch Cowboy Bebop sometimes Lupin but i could never stay up til 5am..and YYH was on[as]but they changed it To CN then they cut it off for awhile and put it on Toonami...now Zatch Ball is on where YYH is....sorry i sometimes talk alot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    yea!!! i think there should be an anime channel... not the on demand one either...is there one?? ive never had one on my tv,
    I have a friend who says he has an anime channel but he had to buy it. I agree with ya though. Anime is becoming so popular is deserves a channel of its own. The problem is people who have never seen anime see it as just cartoons but they're in a league of their own.

I agree with you Chibi Vincent I couldnt stay up for Lupin and I think they shouldve went to the end of YYH

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

forget an anime channel... we should have like a section of channels! i mean theres like what, at leas 10 little kid cartoon channels? they could get ppl into anime if they advertized with the hot chicks and gorgeous guyss instead of the cute-sy type ppl relate to all anime...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tom_san
    forget an anime channel... we should have like a section of channels! i mean theres like what, at leas 10 little kid cartoon channels? they could get ppl into anime if they advertized with the hot chicks and gorgeous guyss instead of the cute-sy type ppl relate to all anime...
    Yeah I bet if they advertised anime with Elie from Rave Master alot of pervs would be in awe. My friends identified her as the girl with a big rack. God my friends are pervs

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast