Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Quality of anime on Adult Swim

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Quality of anime on Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    I hear Adult Swim is trying to get their own channel

btw Elie is the girl with the big rack lol
    Amen, but Adult swim doesn't show THAT much anime it just shows enough to leave ppl askin for more..... an anime channel would be a great idea
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie manman may be famous one day manman may be famous one day manman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    not so fast you dont live here so you dont know

we dont have alot of anime/manga I get mine through illegal actions

btw alot of the girls here are loose but not very attractive

ok I take it back, sorry for assumming too much about anime in america, English girls are awesome too, sorry if I offended any of you Brit ladies (it was all jokes though!)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

well the quality of anime on Adult Swim in my opinion sucks because they show you the same anime shows over and over, about the Anime Channel there is one it is call Animenetwork 24/7.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

CN and Toonami are purposely designed for the kiddies, most of the better more serious anime comes on adult swim which airs after toonami which is from 11:00 to 5:30 EST. They will be starting Naruto and Evangelion pretty which are not your "suck" class anime. Also they have been showing Samurai Champloo and Full Metal Alchemist both are among the highest rated new series.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Quality of anime on Adult Swim

Quote Originally Posted by manman
    damn straight you're sorry!!! you get all dvd releases before us, all the manga before us, all the chilled beer, all the good weather, all the cheap petrol, all the hot girls...sure hope my girlfriend isnt reading this (it was a joke baby!)
    american girls are caty... i dont get along with many of them... and foreign guys are hot ( theres always exceptions)

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie Nanaki may be famous one day Nanaki may be famous one day Nanaki's Avatar
    Thanks

In my opinion some of the anime on Adult Swim is good and some is bad

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

they still have inuyasha going, they were showing champloo (not sure if it finished yet), they had SAC not too long ago as well...all quality series' imo...g4 is showing last exile, and azn is showing some anime as well (they just showed the ah my goddess! movie last nite, which i only caught the last 15 minutes of), so even if you don't have the anime network, there's still plenty of anime

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Its true america has a very short supply of anime and manga. Its because people who like anime in america are in the minority but its beginning to get bigger and eventually anime will hopefully become a main stream thing. Hopefully

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast