Thread: Quasi O.G.

Newbie Ying may be famous one day Ying may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quasi O.G.

Hello all, I use to come here alot.....but I return, and Im lost, what happen to this place, O.o ?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    time was tikking away, and you've lost the time

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ying
    Hello all, I use to come here alot.....but I return, and Im lost, what happen to this place, O.o ?
    The previous AO died. And everyone present went down with it, the only thing left here is the restless phantoms of the deceased.

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you new here? if you are.. welcome to EAO's new server. What happened to Ao you say? well I heard a rumor from my friend Gin that there was a thread that explains why the old AO was down. But I myself havent seen this thread yet.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ditto to what Hassun said, we are all shadows of our former selves......but hey mostly everyone stuck around.....anyhow welcome back.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ying

Long story short: we got f*cked by the server host, then the site came back with new style and new database.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I never saw the old AO forums but I like this one ^^ anyways have fun posting and welcome ^^
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    MUHAHAHA~ O_O WE ARE GHOSTS...MUHAHA BOO!! XD
    well welcome back!! I do agree that the new AO does suck just a bit..the old AO was damn awesome! Not only did all the members go down with it..but soo did my awesome images....wahh T.T