Thread: Queen of Wands 2002-2005

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Queen of Wands 2002-2005

Today marked the Last comic in the long running Queen of Wands web-comic (http://queenofwands.net).

Part of me is sad that there won't be any new comics to read 3 times a week, but the part of me is filled with excitment waiting to see what Aeire has cooking for us.

For those of you who Don't know the Queen of Wands story, Queen of Wands follows the lives of Kestrel, Felix, and Shannon, three friends who have been living together in Denver for about four years. Felix and Shannon are married, while Kestrel is single but looking. The three friends have an extensive history, with plenty of personal demons to work out. These problems from the past frequently form the basis of comic plotlines. (Taken from Wikipedia).

The comic had a good run, I laughed very hard (The fact that Kestrel's homemade underware gets sold on eBay is quite hilarious), and it tugged on my heart strings, and I admit, I was brought to tears once or twice. What kept me comeing was that some of the stories that were told hit close to home, having had similar experiences myself.

Now, for those of you who don't want to spend the time reading the entire archives (That takes a few days, I started reading the comic last year, so I had 2 years backlog to read), Aeire is going to be re-releasing the comic 7 days a week with Commentary!!

I highly recomend this comic, it truely is a Gem, and I'm sad to see it go.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    IT's Walky and Roomies were better. But yes, i always enjoyed the gentle comedy of QoW.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    IT's Walky and Roomies were better. But yes, i always enjoyed the gentle comedy of QoW.
    Roomies was great, and Its Walky was good, then it just got weird, and I stopped reading it.