Thread: Query for iPod users

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Query for iPod users

I just got an iPod, I was against them forever because I have another MP3 player that holds just as much, was about 3/4 the price, and shows up as a drive on any computer, making iTunes and all that not an issue. However, it's like 8 times the size of an iPod and I can't go running with it, so I finally caved. My question is, is there any software or whatnot that does this: http://www.podmaxx.com/about.php for free? Or do you think that the price is worth it for all that? I can't deal with iTunes, I need to subvert it in some way, and it bothers me to no end that I can't trade music with people.

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Query for iPod users

well i would say buy it. then u know it's not only safe, but actually works correctly. i too had an mp3 player that was cheap and stuff but it got stolen. anyways, having the benefits of being able to copy hard drive stuff on to it and putting it somewhere else is good. wish i coulda. the other stuff is good to. use any ipod, and transfer with no problems. i agree itunes is a bitch and it's expensive for music. but to answer ur question, i would suggest buying it. and the other part is u could probably find something related to it for free, but it would either be a trial or something that don't work, or something that would just **** up everything. so buy the safe one. be my suggestion.

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Query for iPod users

Yeah, I guess you're right. It's only $20 anyway. I just hate that I just spent all this money on the iPod and now I have to spend more. Still, the last thing I need is to screw up my brand new ipod.