Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Question about the Gallery

Newbie wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x's Avatar
    Thanks

Question about the Gallery

I know it said to PM one of the site leaders if you have posted wallpapers to the site in order to be added to the users able to view the gallery, but everytime I send a message, it does not appear in my sent messages listing, and seeing as how I have gotten no response... I take it they are not going through, so does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the Help.
    wingzero_ac19x

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Question about the Gallery

As LK mentioned, the community member status will only be reached from posting in the forums... Since people just uploaded lots of screenshoots he cancelled the rule about uploading images to become a CM... Sorry but just spam the board and reach 500 posts to become one....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have the same problem. I cannot view the wallpaper section in AO. They have their reasons, but I am not going to steal or copy someone's creation. Since I am not good at making one, I want to see and appreciate others. Is there a way?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Also, as Katsu also said, the PMs aren't auto-saving anymore. A simple search could've turned that info up, I'm sure, though I realize it would've been more difficult to spot than the usual search results one seeks.
    The reason you may not have gotten a response is that the site mod(s) that you PM'd may have been and still be offline.

P.S. I don't think it was very good advice that was given to ya when it was stated that you should "spam the boards" to reach your 500 post mark. Personal opinion, I guess.

P.S.S. (P.P.S.; never quite sure which one it would be.) GIG! It seems a few stray pups seek your guidance. HELP! Lol
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Banned MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna may be famous one day MediaLuna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    P.S. I don't think it was very good advice that was given to ya when it was stated that you should "spam the boards" to reach your 500 post mark. Personal opinion, I guess.
    On normal times that would be a No No, but with the current events it is a valid advice... Who cares anymore...

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MediaLuna
    On normal times that would be a No No, but with the current events it is a valid advice... Who cares anymore...
    I'm not quite sure what exactly that means, but I'll take your word for it. Whatever these "current events" may be, I don't think the situation will stay the same for long if the situation allows for mondo spam right now.

I don't think e-anarchy will own this site anytime soon.
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Nov 11, 2005 at 11:03 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

No, Gallcomp we will not be endorsing spam on the boards. I'm not sure if you've been filled in but that little party that occured last night has been put out like an old cigarette. Any spam will be deleted and the spammer will be warned, if the occurances continue, a banning may occur. This applies to you as well.

And who cares anymore? I certainly do, as does LK, Gig, and the rest of the staff. If you don't care anymore, learn to start caring again because it will not be tolerated.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

And who cares anymore? I certainly do, as does LK, Gig, and the rest of the staff. If you don't care anymore, learn to start caring again because it will not be tolerated.
    Yes, I care about AO, it is a cool site, indeed. It should remain that way. BTW, can you please answer my question about how we can take a look at the wallpaper section? Do you need to have 500 posts or something? Thank you

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast