Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Question about the Gallery

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Question about the Gallery

as i dont have 500 posts does this also mean that can no longer upload to the wallpaper gallery?

EDIT: does this alos mean that can no longer contribute to wallpaper gallery,

also why have the gallery comments not been included in the users post count?
    Last edited by ShadowRabbit; Nov 15, 2005 at 12:25 PM.

Newbie Sage_ may be famous one day Sage_ may be famous one day
    Thanks

are there any other way(s) to become and community member?

and on a side note,how many wallers are members at ao that have made over 500 posts?

edit-i have been a member here for a year now and i know i have made more posts than 1... were the forums cleared recently or something?

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage_
    are there any other way(s) to become and community member?

and on a side note,how many wallers are members at ao that have made over 500 posts?

edit-i have been a member here for a year now and i know i have made more posts than 1... were the forums cleared recently or something?
    hey its not just me that was wondering that!

and good point about : how many wallers are members at ao that have made over 500 posts?

and also what kind of wallpapers is this site hosting now I cant be the only 1 thinking this, which is shame , as this always 1 of fav safe sites (with very rare exception).

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

You guys seriously need to read the Announcement threads. It tells all.

Newbie wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, its best to clarify the way you all want it done, then to try it and be wrong. It's good that we ask questions, shows we are interested.
    wingzero_ac19x

EDIT:
    It isnt an answer to all your questions, but I have posted a couple of wallpapers since the new rules were enforced, so I take it that even if you cant access the wallpaper gallery, it does allow you to post there. However, you cannot view anyones replies to your posts, which is aggrevating, cause I dont know what anyone thinks of the wallpapers I posted.

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Then just pm, Gig and he will allow you to access teh gallery. Just like it said in the announcement threads.

Edited: ONLY 500 post will gain you access.

Thanks

how many wallers are members at ao that have made over 500 posts?

i do think this is a valid observations and deserves a serious reply...plz.

EDIT: also if this site is genuinely concerned about leaching, then i suggest that measure are put in place to prevent images being linked to other sites via image http:// addresses

rather reacting against members.

as i would assume you probaly find that is where all your bandwidth is going, if images addresses are being linked to other popular / large users base sites, then everytime some browses those sites your bandwidth will vamped on.

EDITx2: with regards 2 the above posts

Lord Katsuhito
    The Chosen One
    AO Administration

Re: Wallpapers and Scan gallery Community Members Only
    Comunity member access denied to anyone that PMs me today and now on. I am tired of all the "I uploaded my desktop dose that count" stuff so you will have to reach community member by posting sorry
    Last edited by ShadowRabbit; Nov 16, 2005 at 02:00 PM.

Newbie wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x may be famous one day wingzero_ac19x's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, so which is it, can I get access to gallery or not, some people say you have to have 500 posts or more....others are saying to pm Gig about access... It seems to me everyone is confused about the way this whole deal works, cause everyone has a different version of the way it works now.

The flames of darkness burn eternal...a rage thats neverending...I stand alone. A demon unleashed..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast