Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Question about Imaginations.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

A Question about Imaginations.

Do you think that imaginations are more helpful or more dangerous? Like for example, certain peoples imaginations were responsible for creating the Atomic Bomb and God knows how many other horrible things throughout the course of history. But then again, imaginations have also created things like beautiful peices of art, or other positive and helpful things. Do you think it just depends on the person? Thoughts?

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on the person... i think it is how our imaginations developed when we were children as to whether or not they are used for good or evil purposes...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think imagination is overall a very good thing. Without it we couldn't create anything and it has probably been responsible for a lot more good things then bad, for instance i dont think there is any "evil" art, just highly disturbing art is all. Its like Einstein said "Imagination is more important then knowledge"

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm, imaginations are definitly the devil... if only we where all the same and did everything in uniform...
    Well, i believe certain people shouldn't have imaginations while other should.
    THose that should have imaginations are those that can improve upon the world.

Those that shouldn't serial killers, etc.

WEll... I definitly think that it should depend upon the person. but since we all have them... we just have to live with those people that use their imaginations for wrong.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you think it was Hitler's imagination that made him want to do that horrible stuff to the jews... cause if it was i think that imaginations are highly deadly

Then again where would i be without those lovely people who imagined anime...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's just a tool. Like any other tool how it is used is up to the person. Blame the person not the ability to imagine. If humans couldn't imagine think of all the beauty we would have missed out on.

Music
    Art
    Buildings
    Space
    (Anime & Manga)

It would be an ugly world without the imagination.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    It's just a tool. Like any other tool how it is used is up to the person. Blame the person not the ability to imagine. If humans couldn't imagine think of all the beauty we would have missed out on.

Music
    Art
    Buildings
    Space
    (Anime & Manga)

It would be an ugly world without the imagination.
    I'm 100% with you. I just shudder when someone decides to use this incredible human feature for bad.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I'm 100% with you. I just shudder when someone decides to use this incredible human feature for bad.
    I agree, it is a sad thing. Sometimes it's even horrific. But if we honor people's right to choose then that also means accepting that some of them are going to blow it. All we can do is create things of beauty as a counter and an example.

Except when it comes to the point of someone like Hitler, murder, or other such things, then we can stand up and say "NO"!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast