View Poll Results: Are you Male or Female?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

39 59.09%
  • Female

27 40.91%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: A question I just have to ask everyone.

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm a guy.

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a guy!!! >____<

But to answer your question correctly: I am MALE
    Yes~ That's right baby~ XD

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    4: and yes, someday I totally hope to have a tomboy girlfriend who acts like a guy.

Does that make me sane?
    Dude i'd totally love to have a tomboy girlfriend... and of course im sane. My profile says what gender i am, so there u go. I'm surprised at how many girls are on this site considering most other geeky type of stuff is male dominated, iguess anime isn't as geeky as other things like D&D and video games.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice
    Dude i'd totally love to have a tomboy girlfriend... and of course im sane. My profile says what gender i am, so there u go. I'm surprised at how many girls are on this site considering most other geeky type of stuff is male dominated, iguess anime isn't as geeky as other things like D&D and video games.
    Video games aren't geeky!! I love videogames. And the amount of females who play videogames is rapidly rising.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes sigs can be misleading
    I usually have guys on my sigs and avatars.

I don't think there's any confussion with my gender, what for my girly name, and my random hyperactive fangirl outbursts (and fangirl "squee's" tm)
    I'm 100% female.

As if the name Hikari, the Tsuzuki avatar, my "Bisshie Hades" location and my signature didn't allready give that away.

I'm so girlly

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Video games aren't geeky!! I love videogames. And the amount of females who play videogames is rapidly rising.
    Yup, agreed ^_^ ! I've been playing videogames ever since I was 7, I think I started right when the first PS came out, and before that, I played Sega, and Nintendo, uhhh!

Most of you already know ~ I'M A GIRL !

O_o I love your new siggie there FFgirl...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    well am a guy 100% and 100% Scottish beef (from that advert *if u seen it*)

i don't kno how to say this but if u look to ur left <-------------------- and where is says status, location , u could hav gender and if ppl don't want other ppl 2 kno there gender then they could leave it blank *i hope u got that*

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont see what it matters either way..i'm often far to bored to select gender on a profile by the time i have filed in all the other stupid questions (ok eao didnt have many from what i remember..it was only a week agao..stupid brain.) but yeah
    oh answering teh question despite the tangent..im a guy

as for the avatars and sigs...that dosent thro me or anything coz i dont think about it..a lot of the time i use female avatars most of the time...no reason or motive..just do...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast