View Poll Results: Are you Male or Female?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

39 59.09%
  • Female

27 40.91%
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: A question I just have to ask everyone.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a very intereting thread
    hmm.......let me check......zzzzziiiiiiiippppp.....hmmmmm ah i found it!!!!!!!
    male.....
    i hope you girls are cute........mmmmmm......well.......its true the female popularity in anime and games is rising i made an investigation (lie....) but it just shows they are growing in my opinion thats a very gooooodddd thing
    male

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zero_enna
    This is a very intereting thread
    hmm.......let me check......zzzzziiiiiiiippppp.....hmmmmm ah i found it!!!!!!!
    male.....
    i hope you girls are cute........mmmmmm......well.......its true the female popularity in anime and games is rising i made an investigation (lie....) but it just shows they are growing in my opinion thats a very gooooodddd thing
    male
    hey dude, your fly's still open

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    lmao... now that be's hilarious... *hands everyone some cheetos*
    Im still a dude too... but my pants are zipped
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    jades a guy?!

wow i thought he was a girl!

I'm a guy too. i think it would be neat if we installed a mod that let us put our gender in the little side bar that always accompanies our posts. you could choose from "male", "female", or "none of your F***ing bussiness"(or equivelant). in the former two cases the gender would be displayed with a nice little gender symbol and in the latter it would be omitted. that would be cool. we should talk to spiderweb or cybergig1 about this.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    jades a guy?!

wow i thought he was a girl!

I'm a guy too. i think it would be neat if we installed a mod that let us put our gender in the little side bar that always accompanies our posts. you could choose from "male", "female", or "none of your F***ing bussiness"(or equivelant). in the former two cases the gender would be displayed with a nice little gender symbol and in the latter it would be omitted. that would be cool. we should talk to spiderweb or cybergig1 about this.
    LoL...im a guy too...about that little suggestion....im not so sure its that important..lol, but hey..if ye wants to go fer its..the go and do so =D

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    See you see alot of Guys with Girls in their sig or Avi and you would think they were a girl XD This is an interestiong topic XD

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    LoL....y would you care to look down there neway? Is there something we dont know about you ? LoL...im just kiddin

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definitely a guy here.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast