Thread: questions.....

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

questions.....

there are millions of questions that not many people can answer and some that are just weird for someone to answer/ think about. for instance, why is it when anyone 12+ has multiple personalities its considered schitzofrenia, but when a kid has an "invisible friend" its considered cute??
    or another why doesnt anything thing rhyme with orange or silver, theres a million words and theres not one that rhymes with either? why is that??
    AND if someone sees something that noone else has they NEVER believe them and its crazy but if someone "sees" a hollywood couple that noone knows about its on the news the same day??

what are some questions you have?? or answers

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    last week someone told me that 20% of all drivers have an accident by alcohol influence and the other 80% don't, i asked him that what would be better, driving with alcohol so you have less chance on a accident or driving without the alcohol and have more chance on a accident, (He couldn't answer, neither did I)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not reallly a debatable topic....

Moving to the Plush Room...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i know sumthing that rhymes with orange but im not sure if it counts...borange! the name of my hamster....(dead now R.I.P sir borange)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe.

www.crazythoughts.com

8 pages of clever, funny questions just like that. enjoy!

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    For your first question about schizophrenic people and imaginary friends--I think that people find a kid with an imaginary friend 'cute' since, well, he's a kid. Virtually all things that kids do are cute. Besides, as a kid, they could yet to fully harness their capability of comprehending things. They have such a vivid imagination and could not properly distinguish reality from fantasy. As adults, we have the intellect and experience to separate those two, or so people claim. That's why it's not cute for an adult to have an imaginary friend. But personally, I don't see what's wrong with having one as long as the imaginary friend does not make someone do something bad.

Concerning orange and silver. Meh! I don't know. Does sliver rhyme with silver? How about liver? Hehe! Range rhymes with orange. Hehehe! Then again, I have no idea what is to be considered as an official rhyme so pay no attention to me in this matter.

And lastly, about the movie stars and such. It's because people long to gossip about other people's social lives (especially if it would bring someone down in the process). And let's face it. If something deviates from what others normally see as... err... normal, then they would pay not consider it and point fingers at someone for being crazy and such. People are strange like that...

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here's a question my wife is fond of asking:
    "If a man speaks and there's no woman around to here him, is he still wrong?"
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    thats pretty good heh