Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

Questions

What are the most stupid questions that someone has asked you? Ones that makes you scratch your head or ones that make you go wtf? Here are some of mine:

-Do all male animals have a you-know-what?
    -Do vegetarian eat animal crackers?
    -If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
    -How many sheets of paper can one tree make?
    -Is it half full or half empty?
    -How do they get the ships in those little bottle thingy's?
    -Why do they call it buffallo wings if buffallo don't have wings?
    -How could Spongebob have an invertabre, but in one episode he breaks his butt, and in another one they showed his skeleton?

And of course there are many more.
    (Oh, and if you could answer some of these questions, it would be really helpfull)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Questions

well there are many stupid question that people have asked me, like once one of my friends asked me that what could happen if 4 huracanes were to make a big eruption, and i was like WTF? and then i'm like laughing like never before.
    Last edited by ketaro; Nov 14, 2005 at 06:02 PM.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

well, every occasion, my somewhat gore-crazy friend asks me crap i don't care about and i usually answer with "WTF?! i dont EFFing know.....or care!"
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

ahem...
    get ready...

"Where was the Vietnam War fought in?"

woo...
    I love my girlfriend.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

There was one senior in a chemistry class that asked if oxygen was a metal...

in a physics class last year a senior asked "Does the sun revolve around the earth?... or is it the other way around..."

"Do you speak english?"... in a school that only speaks english... and they were in 8th grade... someone asked my Darling (SK) that... and, "are you deaf?" and... "Are you blind?"....

not the brightest at my school...

teeheeheeeheeeehhheeeeehhhhheee

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Since I work in a computer class I here some real intresting questions...the best one though is:

Where is the Windows 98 icon? I can't find it in the start menu.

tada! Top that!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    What are the most stupid questions that someone has asked you? Ones that makes you scratch your head or ones that make you go wtf? Here are some of mine:

-Do all male animals have a you-know-what?
    -Do vegetarian eat animal crackers?
    -If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
    -How many sheets of paper can one tree make?
    -Is it half full or half empty?
    -How do they get the ships in those little bottle thingy's?
    -Why do they call it buffallo wings if buffallo don't have wings?
    -How could Spongebob have an invertabre, but in one episode he breaks his butt, and in another one they showed his skeleton?

And of course there are many more.
    (Oh, and if you could answer some of these questions, it would be really helpfull)
    -Do all male animals have a you-know-what? Yes. It's internal on some though.
    -Do vegetarian eat animal crackers? Some, yes.
    -If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? Dead.
    -How many sheets of paper can one tree make? Depends on the tree.
    -Is it half full or half empty? Drink it. Then it will be empty. (The greecian response to said question.)
    -How do they get the ships in those little bottle thingy's? They're built inside peice by peice with long tweezers.
    -Why do they call it buffallo wings if buffallo don't have wings? Because they were invented in Buffalo N.Y.
    -How could Spongebob have an invertabre, but in one episode he breaks his butt, and in another one they showed his skeleton? Because it's fiction and the people who draw it don't care about facts or they wouldn't have a sponge with arms and legs wearing pants. ie. sponges don't even have butts or anything else you see on the show.

As for questions that make me laugh that would be one of a dozen I get asked by my kids daily... I just can't think of any currently... I'll get back to you on that.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble grumble grumble

It's time for the infamous dummy test...

1. If a electric train is moving at a speed of 40 MPH with a 30 MPH tail wind, what direction does the smoke go???

2. If a passenger airliner crashes at the junction of California, Nevada, and Arizona, where do they buy the survivors.

3. Worker is out in the field with his post hole digger preparing to construct a fence. In 10 minutes of time he can dig 7 post holes. If he continues working at the same rate, how many holes will he make in 5 minutes???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast