Thread: Questions Of A Tortured Soul

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Questions Of A Tortured Soul

how is it that one can feel nothing,
    and feel numb.
    how is it that one can not feel.

how does it feel to be felt,
    one who has held no one before,
    who's touch has died.

how can you "feel",
    when you cannot feel.

how can you desire,
    with no desire.

will you with no will,
    continue or can you not continue,
    due to no desire.

can one love and be unloved,
    can they then be loved and not love,
    or is love a two way?

must love be felt by both or none?
    or does such love die at the hands,
    of the unloved.

one cannot tell you because,
    one cannot feel these things,
    and one has no desire to either.

feelings mean nothing,
    to a human machine........

By: Justin McCormick ---

Some questions cannot be answered, yet........... think about it.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a question...How can these be felt to a human machine...? A machine has no feelings....So to say human....You must have feelings....
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks
    I consider the person in the story to relate to a machine, but know otherwise that he/she is human. It's a total confusion of the mind, causing mental contradiction of the self. You have to realize, I have an unusual line of thinking. I think outside the box, because I don't know where and what the box is...lol. The character's I create are the same. It's all I know.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...thinking outside the box is the creative way! haha...i find it that u come up with some of the most amazing poems ever....lol...maybe ull end up like those one authors that get drunk and depressed and die of young age but are like some of the most famous authors of all time...lol, jk jk jk =P

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade/K' Heart
    I consider the person in the story to relate to a machine, but know otherwise that he/she is human. It's a total confusion of the mind, causing mental contradiction of the self. You have to realize, I have an unusual line of thinking. I think outside the box, because I don't know where and what the box is...lol. The character's I create are the same. It's all I know.
    Now I completely understand it. Then since you cleared so much....This is is what I expected of you. Something to get the reader to thing absolutely marvelous.

-licks kitty-
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's a really interesting character you got there! Does he/she have a story along with her unique character? I mean, it'd be cool if she did! Anyways, it's a really great poem and the character seems awesome!!!
    Last edited by eleonne; Feb 10, 2005 at 02:34 AM.