Thread: Quick FF9 question [ASAP]

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quick FF9 question [ASAP]

i've just got a gold chocobo in final fantasy 9 and i'm trying to get to the air garden...

i've found a round black shadow in the ocean and i'm trying to use a 'dead pepper' to fly up but all my chocobo does is dive in the water and come back up...

what am i doing wrong?
    Locked Inside Your Mind || Vinyl || Journal

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Chojin
    i've just got a gold chocobo in final fantasy 9 and i'm trying to get to the air garden...

i've found a round black shadow in the ocean and i'm trying to use a 'dead pepper' to fly up but all my chocobo does is dive in the water and come back up...

what am i doing wrong?
    Ive played this way too many times to not know what to do! ^_^...first of all...if your in the water..its not gonna work...you have to be flying under the shadow..then use the "dead pepper"...u should fly up there by then...heres something about the island up there though...if you never knew...theres this super god d!@# summon up there that i cant seem to beat..u dont have to fight it...but its called Ozma...if u ever beat it..pls do tell ^_^;;...could never beat it..not even on level 99 T_T..but i hope this helps ^_^

Newbie Chojin may be famous one day Chojin may be famous one day Chojin's Avatar
    Thanks
    ah thanks a lot...

one thing....how do you fly :P

see i try EVERY button...and i definately have a gold chcobo i got the upgrade etc....i cant get him to lift off.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haha...i think i told u this earlier but hey..its good to keep a reminder around...u can do this at many places...as long as you are in a forest..doesnt matter which forest you are in...on the world wide map of course...go to any forest and well...forgot the button but u push one of the buttons XD and there u go! u fly!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you guys are going to converse about this can you do it on IM or PM pleases? if anyone else has anything to contribute please do

Thanks
    i didn't realise that two or three messages back and forth was too much for a topic.

i did IM the person, but i'll make sure to keep my conversations to one or less replies in future

sorry for any agro caused

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Boo45
    if you never knew...theres this super god d!@# summon up there that i cant seem to beat..u dont have to fight it...but its called Ozma...if u ever beat it..pls do tell ^_^;;...could never beat it..not even on level 99 T_T..but i hope this helps ^_^
    I've beaten Ozma. Here's a tip: try giving the necessary items (ores, emerald, pearl and such) to all the friendly monsters in the game, all in order, and Ozma's level will decrease, I think. Other than that, after doing this optional conquest, your characters will be able to hit Ozma with normal physical attacks, unlike before where your characters can't reach him. If you want more tips, please feel free to pm me, I'll do anything I can to help!