Thread: Quotes n mini poems - ENJOY!

Newbie confusion may be famous one day confusion may be famous one day confusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quotes n mini poems - ENJOY!

some kool n funni quotes found.. EVERYwHere FroM liKE loNG tyM aGo..ENJOY

--If you're too busy judging people, you'll never have the time to love them.
    --I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass, okay?
    --When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
    --true love isnt about finding the perfect person, its being able to seeing an imperfect person perfect
    --defeat is not the worst of failures, not to have tried is the true failure
    --To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead
    --Insanity is my only means of relaxation.
    --remember an archer, when shooting in long distances, has to aim higher than his goal to hit it
    --The next time you're having a bad day, imagine this: "You're a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder is gay but your not... And, you only have one ass."
    --should i smile..cuz ur my friend? or cry, cuz thats all well ever be?
    --wats betta? a lie that draws a smile? or the truth that draws a tear?
    --to the world ur just one person, but to one person u can mean the world..
    --dont settle for the one u can live with..settle for the one u cant live without..
    --love makes life so confusing..but without love, would u want to live?
    --never start frowning..cuz u never know whos falling in love with your smile
    --how can u be friends with someone if it makes u want them even more?
    --when i look at u my heart skips a beat, but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted on something i could never have..
    --a star fell from the sky..and i knew i caught it..but when i fell for u..where were u to catch me?
    --wat is love and wat does it define? whose to say and who the draws the line? and within this world and all its fuss whos to say if its love or a simple crush?
    --who do u turn to if the only person who can dry ur tears is the person who made u cry?
    --if i had the letters *HRT i could add an *EA to get *HEART..or a *U to get HURT..but id rather use *U to get HURT than have a HEART without *U..
    --nothing is more painful than to find out u meant nothing to her and she meant everything to u
    --i always knew looking bak on tears would make me laugh..but i didnt know looking back on laughs would make me cry
    --somewhere theres someone that dreams of ur smile, and finds in ur presence that life is worthwhile..so when ur lonely, remember it's true somebody, somewhere, is thinking of u..
    --if ur asking me if i need u, then the answer is 4ever..if ur asking if ill leave u, the answer is never, if ur asking what i treasure, the answer is u...if ur asking if i love u, the answer is i do..
    --she holds me when i start to cry, makes me smile wit just her eyes..shares my hopes, my dreams, my fears..wipes away all my tears, i love her witout regret..i just haven't found her yet...
    --if the only way possible way we can be together is in my dreams..then let me sleep forever..
    --i wrote ur name in the sand, but the waves washed it away..then i wrote it in the sky, but the wind blew it away..so i wrote it in my heart and that's where it will stay..
    --u might regret what u do..but ull regret what u didnt do so much more
    --i always tell her everything..but how come i cant tell her how much she means everything to me?
    --if u live to be one hundred, i wanna live to be one hundred minus 1..so i don't have to live a day without u..
    --the shortest word for me is I..the sweetest word for me is LOVE..the only one for me is YOU..
    --why is it that i have to climb 1o0 mountains to get to u..and all you have to do is smile to get to me?
    --maybe she's the girl of my dreams..cuz in my dreams is the only place i'll ever have her...
    --there are millions of stars and millions of dreams..but babe, ur the only star i see and the only dream i dream..
    --if i couldn't spend every second of life beside u, then id rather waste every second of it looking at u, than to be with someone else but still dreaming of u..
    --i don't wish to be something to everyone, but everything to someone..
    --missing u could turn pain into pleasure, if i knew you were missing me too..
    --if kisses were stars, i'd give you the sky..if touches were tears, i would cry..if love was water, i'd give you the sea..and be with u for eternity..
    -- Some of us do not have the ability to display emotions as easily as others. But does that make the feelings any less real?
    --Sometimes, the words we speak are not the words we want to say.
    Last edited by confusion; Dec 11, 2004 at 07:50 AM.