Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: r.o.s.e online! o_o

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow thats odd. I named my computer Mira...

Anywho I am a soldier that plays on channel 3 aswell(I have decided it has less lag).

My name is Pharroh, and I am lvl 35 about 10% to lvl 36 right now. I am sorry to say, that I too am getting bored of the repetative killings of the Aqua Kings, I believe you hava screen shot of that...

If anyone wants to and is able to party with me I am normally willing as long as I know you from someplace other then the game. I dont much like parties that leach off of my SA...

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead2750
    how good does your pc need to be to play?
    Hmm, the game is quite small at the moment compared to RO anyways. 500mb~ ish space? The main problem is generally how good your graphics card is. I couldn't play on my comp because mine was OLD, so my sisters comp is the one I play rose on. Also things would get a bit laggy if your comp hasn't got a new-ish processor.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    ROSE is the best online RBG i have played, even it still has few bugs...
    But now I'm playing with two characters: lvl32 muse and lvl 24 dealer.
    I wish that someday I would have 1 000 000 zuly so that I would be able to start clan of my own.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    ROSE is the best online RBG i have played, even it still has few bugs...
    But now I'm playing with two characters: lvl32 muse and lvl 24 dealer.
    I wish that someday I would have 1 000 000 zuly so that I would be able to start clan of my own.
    It's the best I played too... I kinda quit RO now after playing this... lol I only have like 250000 so I have a long way to go to get a clan of my own too.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura
    It's the best I played too... I kinda quit RO now after playing this... lol I only have like 250000 so I have a long way to go to get a clan of my own too.
    Well I have something like 24000zuly so it will take looooong time to get enough money.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, I just sort of stopped playing. Went back to a free server of RO that doesnt have too many people so its nice and quite. there are a few people there that I play with a lot, and in rose I just played by myself, not too much fun.

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play it. it is quite fun. my account is Azzreal if you care to add me to your friends list. I am a hawker lvl 22.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4