Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: R U .....?

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: R U .....?

It aint right. I dont hate the ppl, I just hate what they do.
    why else is there a boy and girl?

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    easy ..the man is there to provide and the girl is there to empty the mans wallet lol
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

heh, u have a point, but am talking about the true reason.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

that reason is true lol... yeah i can agree with you on this nightsly
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    ummmmm, i'm not very smart but i think it has to do with this huge explination about being in our moms womb and the boy parts, falling off the girls or something<i like to filp through the learning channles>

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Thanks

yes yumyum you are half right inside the mother we all start off as girls and boys are really just mutations of the girl form you see in the animal world all animals have the ability to reproduce without the boy its called a-sexual its just getting pregnant but without the fun but they rarely do this so if all the men died suddenly the girls would eventually carry on without us but they would be an incredibly boring race this has been swordfish3 your guide to the world of advanced science

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

0.0, wherecha learn that from?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm bi.. and guess you can find more info about me being a bi in the other thread about "disliking bi's".. I have nothing against ppl ^_^.. nothing against gays, lesbians nor bi's. Most people are straight and they all cool..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast