Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: race

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: race

That's exactly what we meant.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Raciest people are ignorant and selfish...They only think about themselves and their raciest 'clique'....I would know heavly about this since half the people at my school are "apart" of the KKK....I myself have no room to be raciest since i am mixed with race and religion...(black~n~white...Baptist and Cathloic)....And I'm ashamed what America is reduced to.....Raciest bitches and whores with a few people who actually don't buy the KKK crap on the side.....(Yes it may seem that I'm fuming but Im not)

I'm ♥mazing!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i think racsim is just plain wrong, infact i think most forms of discrimintaion are wrong. i think racism is just the biggest.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i think racsim is just plain wrong, infact i think most forms of discrimintaion are wrong. i think racism is just the biggest.
    In my opinion i think raciest profile is the biggest discrimination issue out there now....You know with all the Islam terrorist bombing day after day people kinda get paranoid about it and discriminate them for what the terrorist are doing......

I'm ♥mazing!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Another racism thing is when there are people from the middle east living here, those bozzoes think they're terrorists. I have two middle eastern families in my neighborhood and it doesn't bother me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128
    Another racism thing is when there are people from the middle east living here, those bozzoes think they're terrorists. I have two middle eastern families in my neighborhood and it doesn't bother me.
    And it shouldn't bother anybody....At my school we're divided up racially(students do this...not the teachers)Everything thats discriminatory is just plain wrong and nothing less....It is also very humiliating having people call you raciest names(I have "friends" that do this)And my school system is so screwed up the basically allow you to do this with no consequenses

I'm ♥mazing!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i know what you mean about discrimination in schools, it also doesn't help when you have religuos schools, there is a village in my area with only a christian school so the muslims and buddsits and everybody else has to go far to get to a school.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

One of the most racist things in life is the name calling such as the "n" word, and the "c" word(Just so you know, that's for the Chinese race). In my opinion, these words should not be said about other people, even if you are the race of the bad word. If the term is beyond rude, then don't use it.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast