Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: race

Newbie checo may be famous one day checo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: race

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    Well in my opinion, everybody is a racist. I on the other hand try not to think about race, but the people inside any race. Color, apperance, or anything else like that, should not be judged.
    i don't think every bodys racist, people might say racist things becaus ther angry or just joking thoe it may be wrong but they might not be racist im not racist i know that for sure i hate racism
    Last edited by checo; Aug 23, 2005 at 04:27 PM.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by checo
    i don't think every bodys racist, people might say racist things becaus ther angry or just joking thoe it may be wrong but they might not be racist im not racist i know that for sure i hate racism
    Well, even if you believe you aren't racist, there is no escaping from it from around the world. Through life, you will encounter racism, and that's a fact. You will have to deal with it any way you can, but you may get sucked in to it.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Sometimes people are racist because they were brought up, and tought to be. For some, they just do it because others do, and to them it makes no difference, or do it out of spite.

I hate talking about other "races"(can't we jsut call them humans?) because I don't want to offend anyone.

I have lots of friends who don't share the same "ethnic background"(i like this term better) as me.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in New York one of the most diverse cities in the world. Racism isn't a seroius problem here. Infact it is used in humor. I must have a joke on every kind of person in the world. But I'm not racist its just the way things are around here. As a matter of fact we love being different.

I also think that people who are racists are just scared that the person they hate is probably better than them.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

DOMINICANO SOY YO
    Well I've been raised in NY, and I've never dealt with any racism, and I hope I never do. In NY there are no racist. Here in FL well I think there might be, haven't found them yet, and they better hope they don't find me.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Racism Sux........people tend to judge others who are very different from them. I know that in my school there were groups of different races. I on the other hand never had any problems......I mean, I do have arguments with other races.....but that doesn't mean that I think all of their race is like that.
    Because to me, you can't judge a whole race by just meeting one.....I mean all races have bad apples....whether they are white, black, asian (like me), jews, arab, and what not......there will always be bad people.........
    And like what most of you said.....Racist people are ignorant, selfish, and stupid. But some of them are racists because they are afraid of change and of what they do not understand. But to me....this is a LAME ASS excuse!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

yeah when racist think there perfect they got another thing comin were all similar it just doesnt seem like it but people act the same way feel the same way so treat them with respect like the rest cause were all alike in are own ways!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

There are racists everywhere, even in big cities. It's just more secretive opposed to the south where racism is practically a religion. I don't generalize and think that all people in southern states are racists but i know a large number are. But since I was born and raised in Los Angeles i also have never really experienced racism before. There's just so much intergration and we're all so culturally spliced together here. Catching an act of racism out in the open in a town like L.A. or N.Y. is about as rare as seeing Bigfoot being devoured by a group of Chupacabras.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast