Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Racial Remarks

Newbie Hera may be famous one day Hera may be famous one day Hera's Avatar
    Thanks

Racial Remarks

I think most of you have come into this situation before. A lot of people claim to be open-minded and liberal. However they are in the company of other people of their same race they will sometimes make negative remarks about other races.
    What do you do when people of your race start doing that? Do you join in? Do you keep quiet? Do you admonish them? What if they are people you know well - friends, relatives?
    **++** Welcome to MANGA WORLD **++** Join Today!
    ---Now Accepting Moderators!

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would avoid them but if there my friends.well i wouldn't know what to do i guess i'm might avoid them for that day or so and see if they still talk about other races i'd tell them to stop

(sorry if this sounds racist to anyone i didn't intend that way.)
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    My uncle happens to be racists against black people, he lives in Texas and somehow learned it from there. (Not saying all texans are like that) but yeah, i dont like him anyways, but i usually just ignore it. It's not something you can fix, and its my uncle so its not like i can say anything without getting my ass kicked for it. He's got his own viiews, and yeah they are wrong, and yes people have talked to him about it im sure. You just cant let what people say about you get to you, no matter how wrong it is. I've known friends though that were racist against Mexicans, and my boyfriend happens to be mexican, its really hard, but you've got to just try and make them understand your side of it. If you do that, I think thats all that really matters and the fact that you dont let what anyone says get to you. I definately dont agree with racism whatsoever, so im not saying its right, its just not going to change in a day.

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

b00
    Newbie b00 may be famous one day b00 may be famous one day b00's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, i'd slap any of my friends who were racist against other races. I just find it extremely dumb that a person would insult another person on colour or culture.

These people at my school were saying rude and racial comments, so I called them disgusting little white boys. Lol, and boy were they shocked . Obviously they didn't like being bugged about their colour...so I really don't know why they would judge others on their colour.

Oh, for the record...I think they were just mainly shocked because i'm white and pretty much insulted myself xD.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hear a few rasiam as a *joke* when a friend was saying.
    even tho its a joke, i would say, *what?? hey man even its a joke
    but no rasiam* but if a friend was taking rasiam to my race behind my
    back. im so ganno stop him from saying that.
    the most common rasiams are to Asians and dark colour skin<<<
    comon ppl, dont be rasiam to asians or dark colour skins.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its going to be a long time before racism ever disappears. My friends like to crack jokes a lot but sometimes thye go a little too far so I always tell them to stop because its just wrong whta they were about to say. I remember some guys walking by me and my cousins and as they walked by they say "stupid Filipinos, why are they here" I just wanted to kick their ass, since im a filipino, so bad but my cousins stopped me from causing any kind of trouble.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Racism. I'm a black man. I was raised in a black household. My elders would repeatedly say these white people today. They still do. I'm do not practice racism in any way. My boyfriend is white. Though I do make some comments that would seem to be racist to a white person. Or to any other race. It's just the way I was raised.

A lot of people think we should all be happy. We can not. Simply because the black race can not forget everything that has happened to them. "Forgive and Forget." We forgave but blacks will never forget. Therefore we can never trust the white man. Therefore we make racist comments about the white man.

My brain is now......dead. Please keep in mind, this is only my opinion on how things are among black folks. I know there are different types of racism out there. Though I gave my input about blacks. Thnx for reading.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think we are all racist to a point..some are more than others..and some just show it more than others. Even if you don't say anything, you're proably thinking it.
    If someone says something racist i would just probably ignore them, so they would know that they shouldn't make those comments around me. And if they keep doing it i would probably tell them to stop.
    But if someone says a racist joke i would probably laugh (if it's a good joke) is that wrong? i don't think so it's just a joke, it's meant to make you laugh.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast