Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: *Racism*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Racism*

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I dont think it has to do with materialism Kedar. It has to do with fear of someone that is different, hate and ignorance!
    I agree, Kastelic-sami. Oh, I was trying to say that whenever the eyes are blocked by the "material" mist, it is hard to see the true self of an individual. By true self, I am refering to the heart of the person.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its a bad thing as skin colour does not make us different but understandable i mean people were and still are really upset by the september 11th attcks and the july 7 attacks over here in britain.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I think all those who are racist and actively shows it in public and in groups shuld be caught to sentenced to death

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

racism is wrong. simple enough.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz may be famous one day ghabarkhaz's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate racism... really2 hate...

im a chinnesse.. but here at my place this civil people allways hate us (the chinesse ones)..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Racism is something that humans have been using since the beginning of times. Even in the bible there is racism, God doesn't like people that doesn't do what he says that's racism right there. Racism in religion is even worst, catholics don't like protestants because they saythat protestants are not in the right road that's another form of racism right there.
    Sorry ketaro I missed something. Racism is discrimination, dislike or hatred for someone solely based off of a difference in race. I don't see how the Christian religion practices racism based off of what you posted with retrospect to the definition of racism.

I think racism is silly and only ignorant and very low self-esteemed people could ever truly practice it. I think the people that get blown up about it are just as bad though. I mean if you can hate me for noting else than the color of my skin regardless of my actions or words however great or not then what makes me care anything for what that person thinks of me? Why should I care enough for that person to allow it to affect me? I will just laugh to myself and go on. Why whine and complain? That just feeds their hatred and fuels an already bad enough situation.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

racism - discriminatory or abusive behaviour towards members of another race

there are different forms of racism, but that one's probably the one that defines what racism really is. i'm against racism in all aspects, no matter which form it is. as long as you're discriminating against someone for their religion, culture or skin colour, you're being racist. i despise those who cannot accept others for who they are, and if you're racist then you're one of them.

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

The idea of racism is wrong, and its existance reflects human's hypocrisy at its best. They say/read one thing, and do the opposite. For example, a few, who assemble at a holy site like a temple or church, and read/hear all the stuff that god said, but once they leave the site, they start to behave differently. It is pure stupidity!
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast