Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: *Racism*

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Racism*

While there are differing views on racism, everyone has a little bit of it inside them and has at least a few times in their lives held a stereotyped thought or opinion about another group of people. Blacks and whites alike.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Racism is wrong. I don't care what skin color they have or what country they belong from. To me every human has the right to live, they shouldn't be tortured or made slaves just because of their different races. It just starts off more hatred and it's a really senseless thing to do.

Nowadays many kids are being taught about the bad side of racism in an early age but I think it's stupid because they know at an early age, the definition of racism and the many incidents that occured because of it. For example - when the African slaves were brought as slaves and the rebellions etc ...

And that causes them to react the opposite way. And therefore some of them become really racist!

So I think that racism shouldn't have been created in the first place.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

i read a quot in a book once that said,"what is rassisum but a fasanation with ones self?", i love that quot!!!

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

that is a true qoute, i kinda like it..
    Last edited by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me; Feb 09, 2006 at 06:52 AM.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont believe in racism....

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: *Racism*

racism stinks....

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark_wolf08
    racism stinks....
    got that right...

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

i think racism is really really stupid and i believe everyone was created equal yet everyone is still diferent from each other.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast