Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: *Racism*

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *Racism*

As a comedian once said...
    "I don't care if you're black, white, purple or green... Wait a minute. Purple or green? You gotta draw the line somewhere. Screw purple people. Purple people suck. Unless they're suffocating, then help 'em!"

... ^__^ Me? On the debate of racism?
    ... I'm completely against racism.
    But for those people who hate being racially profiled, but follow the bothersome stereotypes that would cause people to be racist: Don't blame us, you're doing what they said you would. XD

._. Have I ever been ever racially profiled?

Once. By a Canadian.

XD

¬u¬ Now now, Canada. You're not a race. You're a country. Don't get all hissy-fit.

._. ...but I really have been racially profiled. And she was Canadian.
    ... ¬_¬ You Canadians and your "peace"... all you do is insult and run away... SAY IT TO MY FACE, COWARDS!!!

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

its nice to know all here are against racism, but somehow somwwhere hidden in a deep crevice inside us, there lies at least some racist feelings once provoked by another race...our human nature for tolerance is very weak

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

racism is wrong no matter who you talk to. it is not fair to the ppl who are being judged and beat upon because of their skin color, ethnic background, or their origin. ppl who are racists do not deserve the sympathy that they are trying to gain by being racists. with that said make your own decisions on what is right and wrong.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08 may be famous one day dark_wolf08's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: *Racism*

racism is a great topic to discuss....although im sure that nobody on ao is racist... you can never be too sure...
    anime is god...

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

spot on dude...
    this is the reason why wars and fighting is happening around the globe...esp in the middle east...only bimbos live there...i think its the sun tats affecting them

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    spot on dude...
    this is the reason why wars and fighting is happening around the globe...esp in the middle east...only bimbos live there...i think its the sun tats affecting them
    and everyone there is running out of common sense

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    While there are differing views on racism, everyone has a little bit of it inside them and has at least a few times in their lives held a stereotyped thought or opinion about another group of people. Blacks and whites alike.
    well yeah there is so many stereo typical types out there.
    but all my friends make fun of (hear nobody i know is really rasist, i have friend from all background and it doesn't bother any1) we just rip into each other but never take it seriously, its just 1 big joke to us that people think that way but serious things have and are happening from it. thats y i think i'm lucky to live in this place where there isn't much racisum but there are always goin to be people who are rasist nomatter where u are.

Newbie BROLY may be famous one day BROLY may be famous one day BROLY's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally da whole racism thing is stupid we all are da same da only differences is our languages, Im Puerto Rican and we speak spanish, In boston Dominicans hate Puerto Ricans because we are Citizen from da USA, so they struggled back in Dominican Republic to get here in the US because they are slaves in their own home and we Puerto Ricans are not slaves. Im Puerto Rican but I do feel really bad for Dominicans cause slavery should of ended along time ago.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast