Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Racism and Discrimination... Online, in music, in tha streets

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Years ago i used to get infuriated about racism and such...but now i just find it hilarious....you see....it's entertaining to me to witness just how stupid and ignorant a single person can be. Now THATS comedy folks.....

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    after the fact, i usually do find it funny. but when it happens and while i'm dealing with it, there isn't anything the least bit amusing about it. thankfully, i don't encounter that kind of closed-minded, ignorant mindset much.

serving drooling fangirls everywhere, one bishie at a time...

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i love internet chatrooms. i go to mostly international ones, and i'm not afraid to disclose the fact that i'm a chinese singaporean. besides, the chatrooms i go to have nice people. ^_^~ seriously, i look down on people who are racist. it just implies a superiority complex based on their background. i mean, your race defines who you are and how high you can go? give me a break.
    it IS hard to be able to totally accept people of different races very naturally, and i applaud those who can. ehto, meaning that if its possible, people do tend to be gravitate towards people of their own race. eg, its -generally- easier to strike up a conversation with a stranger of the same race in a party where you know nobody. but i think the least we can do is be civil to other people. racist people are just ignorant kids being rude.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Years ago i used to get infuriated about racism and such...but now i just find it hilarious....you see....it's entertaining to me to witness just how stupid and ignorant a single person can be. Now THATS comedy folks.....
    Aye. But it still ignites the fire in my blood.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry_chocolate
    it IS hard to be able to totally accept people of different races very naturally, and i applaud those who can.
    Thank you.
    ehto, meaning that if its possible, people do tend to be gravitate towards people of their own race. eg, its -generally- easier to strike up a conversation with a stranger of the same race in a party where you know nobody.
    If I may I would like to change this to "its -generally- easier to strike up a conversation with a stranger of the same CULTURE in a party where you know nobody." While the two words are often the same in todays world that is changing more and more. My own ancestry is wildly varied (not uncommon in the USA) and I have cousins that are 1/2 Japanese-American. I have noticed no difference between myself and them or any of my other friends of different "race" who also grew up in the same culture. I certainly have far more in common with them then someone from a country as similar to the US as Canada or the UK.
    but i think the least we can do is be civil to other people. racist people are just ignorant kids being rude.
    *applaudes* too true.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cherry_chocolate
    ehto, meaning that if its possible, people do tend to be gravitate towards people of their own race. eg, its -generally- easier to strike up a conversation with a stranger of the same race in a party where you know nobody.

Well thats true, If i'm invited to a party by my friend and that person magically disappears on me, Well I would find a person who's just like me but do I see people in the same place I be in (which I will label different for now) and I would still go to them thats just tha person I am I can't help it. I just hope people can be just like me.

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just thought i'd add this in....... good god.....

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...type=printable

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    Indeed. I find it redictulously funny how ignorant people are in general as well. I agree with Narrator 100%
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast