Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Racism and Discrimination... Online, in music, in tha streets

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    We are all of one accord. All of the same race. Human.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tell me you didn't just say that...

I think I'm going to me sick...

Hammer

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    What's so sick about it? Kasai is right. Everyone, even people within the same ethnic group are different but still considerd to be human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan
    ..racism is just a poor excuse for an Argument or violence now days.
    While i'll agree with that to an extent, the root causes are much more complicated. Some racists honestly think they are better than those they discriminate against.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfist
    I think I'm going to me sick...

Hammer

the grammatical misadventure continues

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm with Kasai on that. I don't beleive in races so much, the only thing that really seperates us if you think about it are Cultures, Languages, Climates. That's it. We're all the same if you think about it.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmph...i hear alot of people being racist against my own kind...and you know what we do? WE JOIN IN THE FUN!! We make fun of our own race..not becuz we think we're stupid...but we wanna have fun...and when we make fun of other races...they make fun of themselves too....lol...i guess i live in a wonderful place...but then there are people who are serious about it...thats when it gets really really REALLY UGLY

Newbie H.Battosai may be famous one day H.Battosai may be famous one day H.Battosai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok u know there will never be a time where there isn't racism and discrimination, so get over it and plus why does everybody think ppl who say nigger is always a redneck that's stereotyping so there u go.. so just forget it and just let them say w/e and ignore it if it affends u, u should've just blocked him. Blacks i think are the most racist since all they talk about is white ppl being racist and they can call us all these names but when we call them a nigger they get all offended. HELL! their own ****ing ppl sold them to us why don't they go ****ing complain to their own kind instead of bitching all the time about how their ancestors were slaves. Damn! it's not like they're picking cotton anymore so they shouldn't care. Some have a good bit of money and still complain they are just a bunch of whinning shitheads. Hell i have some native american in me and they were slaves but I don't ****ing complain about it to everyone. So black ppl should get over it or just go back to their own, sry if i did offend anyone but that's my thoughts on this thread. Yeah slavery isn't good but they shouldn't bitch about it all the time, it's b/c i'm black isn't it? well since for saying that go ****ing pick my damn cotton bitch!
    `'*2nd place is 1st place losers*'`

Newbie cowboy rin may be famous one day cowboy rin may be famous one day
    Thanks
    (Above) that was pretty out of line there, how can you not think someone is not going to be offended.

A lot of people love to play the race card when situations come up since it makes the other person look bad. Not all black people are like that, up here at school when you goto the bars you see the most arrogant and bigotted people and there everything you dislike. but that doesn't make them all like that. A funny look on a touchy subject if you want is Chris Rock's skit "Black people VS Niggers"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast