Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Racism and Discrimination... Online, in music, in tha streets

Newbie H.Battosai may be famous one day H.Battosai may be famous one day H.Battosai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey i nvr said/thought nobody would get offended, and plus idc if its out of line its the truth
    `'*2nd place is 1st place losers*'`

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey what happen... since I was gone! I thought we were having a respectable conversation... Geez

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Battosai
    Ok u know there will never be a time where there isn't racism and discrimination, so get over it and plus why does everybody think ppl who say nigger is always a redneck that's stereotyping so there u go.. so just forget it and just let them say w/e and ignore it if it affends u, u should've just blocked him. Blacks i think are the most racist since all they talk about is white ppl being racist and they can call us all these names but when we call them a nigger they get all offended. HELL! their own ****ing ppl sold them to us why don't they go ****ing complain to their own kind instead of bitching all the time about how their ancestors were slaves. Damn! it's not like they're picking cotton anymore so they shouldn't care. Some have a good bit of money and still complain they are just a bunch of whinning shitheads. Hell i have some native american in me and they were slaves but I don't ****ing complain about it to everyone. So black ppl should get over it or just go back to their own, sry if i did offend anyone but that's my thoughts on this thread. Yeah slavery isn't good but they shouldn't bitch about it all the time, it's b/c i'm black isn't it? well since for saying that go ****ing pick my damn cotton bitch!
    Uh........huh........................

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My opinion about H.battosai's post... Well I see you have it all figured out that black people and niggers are a bunch of whining babies about the topic of racism. Its not like that well not with me anyways and for your infomation I did block him but he was talking to me over the chat room window and funny thing is I NEVER DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO THE GUY!!!!!!! Pissed off or not people shouldn't stoop to people like that level and my pride won't let me just leave either. In the street if someone was walking to you calling you a cracker or white devil, threating to find your house and kill you right in front of your family, what would you do? I want your answer to that. I won't stand here and make bullshit about how people treated me in the past and stuff like that or some white guy took a job over me or anything like that. also I don't complain its just that I needed to get something off my chest and I felt I needed to say it here. If you think that i'm whining you really understand my post on thi topic. Heh, also i'm not offended either about your ppst cause I believe too that some blacks complain to much about white oppression knowing that its so much opportunity now than it was back then. I respect your opinion on this topic.I'm not some bitter nigger trying to get some pity either. I just want people to know how stupid racism is reacting to online and shit like this.

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy

Wow um I thought this was a civil thread lol. I expect someone to scream Jerry Jerry now. So yeah to get back on topic here a friend of mine got called the n word playing an online game just because of the fact that he likes to snipe people and he was offended by that. Ironically my friend is white so we all had a chuckle at that. As for me I just say I'm me on a race scale because I have a lot of different backgrounds in me. I try not to get offended since half the time nobody can tell what I am.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Racism is a human flaw, there's no escaping it in this time, and everyone is racist wether they know it or not. Everyone has said or thought of a racist remark, and can deny all they want, but if they just think and are honest with themselves would know.

I willingly admit, I have been racist, and discriminatory, and I'm ok with that. Because the people who say they aren't are probaly more racist than they know.

We are stupid, therefore we say stupid things. If everyone could just get along, I seriously don't think I could stand it. I probaly wouldn't be here if WE all got along.

Thanks
    I guess that would work... I hope in the future people start to get along and put this petty reason to hate aside, but that won't stop racism let alone change people's minds... we are a true fact, ignorant in our own right, and also we are a bunch of stubborn people with virtues and values that are totally different from the next man. It not easy to tell about a billion people let just all get along, Its impossible... But wishful thinking and being optimistic (as ted turtle post was) is possiblily the only way to reform. I don't know what people may feel like out there and frankly I don't give a damn but WE need to start the change for others to follow and maybe just maybe we might have some change,,,

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that racial discrimination has quieted down a lot, because most black people are just kidding around when the word 'nigger' is involved in a conversation.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5