Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Racism and Racist Remarks

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Racism and Racist Remarks

If you live in the US you are a US American. If you live in one of the latin countries like Mexico or Argentina you are an American because you live in either North or South AMERICA, also Canadians are also Americans because they live in North America. So as long as you come from either North or South America You are an American.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

You know their is a racist word for Chinese people. It's called "chink". So please don't ever say that to a Chinese guy or they will go Bruce Lee all over you.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    You know their is a racist word for Chinese people. It's called "chink". So please don't ever say that to a Chinese guy or they will go Bruce Lee all over you.
    I would think so.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Racism and Racist Remarks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    I would think so.
    Well then again, anyone would do that if someone insulted their race. Sorry I didn't point that out.
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jul 14, 2005 at 04:15 PM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie lilith may be famous one day lilith may be famous one day lilith's Avatar
    Thanks

Being a quarter german, I've been on the recieving end of racist comments several times at school, I've also seen some pretty bad stuff so I grew up, prettty much hating people that were racist in any way and generally giving them a good beating along with it. Back to the delicate issue of the word 'nigger' I think that first the people that use it should know the full background and so understand the full implications of what they're saying, then maybe they wouldn't use it. I know I'm probably contradicting myself and I apologise if I am. Anyway, I remember a story about a radio dj who was sacked because someone complained about his use of the word 'niggardly', ie miserly or mean, because they thought he was being racist, to me, this is stupid. It shows a lack of thought by people and people being hyped up and seeing racism everywhere. I agree racism is an evil that the world should not have, but this does not mean we have to see it everywhere we go. Thankyou for allowing me my opinion.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Being 1/4 black 1/4 white 1/4 indian and 1/4 polish I too am the ass of many unintentional jokes that are targeted at my races...Since(politicaly)there is no discrimation(and if there is its agenst the law)or racism wouldn't it make a crap load of sense not to use raciest terms?If I were to even say the "n" word my mother would simply slap me across the face and tell me never to say that word again...By saying stuff(raciest terms)like that we are just slowly bring back racism in to America and soon everybody will be judging people by the color of there skin or by there religion or anything else they can think of....Which pisses me off when you think of all the crap black people had to do to get equal rights...

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie conan lover may be famous one day conan lover may be famous one day conan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

any one shouldent call anyone niger even if im white it doesnt matter the color the size or shape we are all the same in different ways how would you feel if some one judged u of your color i know i wouldent like it.

who are we to judge just because we are white doesnt matter so what we have different color or size or shape we are all the same in different ways .... so dont ever say niger on the computer or on the street you ask why how would you feel if your walkin down the street and for no reason some one shouts" you niger" think about it.
    '

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by conan lover
    any one shouldent call anyone niger even if im white it doesnt matter the color the size or shape we are all the same in different ways how would you feel if some one judged u of your color i know i wouldent like it.

who are we to judge just because we are white doesnt matter so what we have different color or size or shape we are all the same in different ways .... so dont ever say niger on the computer or on the street you ask why how would you feel if your walkin down the street and for no reason some one shouts" you niger" think about it.
    '
    And I agree...If someone were to call me that A)I'd be pissed about it but I wouldn't spout of the first comback the pops into mind...And B)I would simply walk away from it...I just remind myself that the person using that term is ignorant(harsh,yes?)and has no view on how that word alone affects people...
    Two wrongs don't make a right...They make a crime-My mother

I'm ♥mazing!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast