Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Radical Plastic Surgery

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks

Radical Plastic Surgery

http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/s...665328,00.html

Now, the ethical debate gets even more heated...

And I don't think this guy's talking about xenografting (which was alreadt discussed here).

And as I said in the aformentioned thread,
    this is a lot more practical than any type of aileoplasty.
    Last edited by Doobara_Dimagh; May 14, 2005 at 10:36 PM.
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think they are taking this very serious, We can't stop them, its just another fault of the human kind, breaking natures law is no good.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

all the way

i may not know too much on the specific subject (so i probably shouldn't post but i have to state my opinion) but i think its wrong in general, so what, people can change thier bodies if they like, it makes them feel better, so what? why are people self concious to that extreme of a point? people are how they are, and unfortunately you can change that now, but still people should be more secure, i mean think about it, if there was no such thing as plastic surgery(sorry i dont know how to spell it correctly), would everyone be thinking about getting it done?

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    afficionad, everyone would want radical plastic surgery done, but there's always the issue of money:these new kinds of surgical techniques could potentially drive a wedge between the haves and the have-nots. but waht the hell, im not responsible for what my neghbor does so i dont give a damn if he get retractable claws or something.
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes thats it true, i never took that into account when i write the other post, thank you. I am glad you added it in.i dont have much else to say how i feel about the topic left...

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    If plastic surgeries will make people happy let them do it, is their body anyway. lol!!!!!!!!!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    plastic surgery takes the time of surgens, it's stupid, unless you need it whats the point, the sugen whos bumping you up a bra size could be helping someone with cancer or something, plus half the people that i know that want are pretty enough as they are, i know i'd sleep with them. but then again it is their body and thus their choice, but seriously if we didn't have plastic surgery people would just get on with their lives, they wouldn't be forced to think "oh with plastic surgery i could have my nose changed" as there would be no surgery for them to consider.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb i think.....

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    If plastic surgeries will make people happy let them do it, is their body anyway. lol!!!!!!!!!
    yea i mean theres nothing you can do to stop them if they have the money to spend then let them spend it its there money there problems there decisionif they want to look like a freak or look like a movie star

Do to others as you see fit

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast