Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Radical Plastic Surgery

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly you only live once and if you are miserable and changing yourself can alleviate some fo that misery why not do it? Personalyl I would never do it, because I'm lucky enough to be satisfied with how I look to never want to have any surgery. And I've seen all kinds of shows on Mtv and whatnot promoting this behavior and sometimes I dont understand why some of these amazing look girls feel like they need surgery. All I can say is if someone wants it let them have it, its their life. Not saying I necessarily agree with it, but I wont shun anyone who has it.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that people who get plastic surgery done now will become like the people in Escape from L.A. If youve seen this movie you know what I'm talking about. The fake body parts they had put on begin to detiriate(probably spelled wrong) and they must hunt down people without plastic surgery to get normal bodie parts back. But like alot of you have said most the people(mostly women) who get plastic surgery donot need it and they are waisting there money. But again like alot of you have said it is their choice.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone wants to look their best, and look good. Plastic surgery is an easier way to look dramatically better (Because everyone can look good if they work on it.). It really helps peoples self-esteem, so why not? However, people who are addicted to it, really need to realize no matter how many surgerys they get, they will never look perfect, like what they see on tv. Because tv isn't real life.
    Last edited by Lady Sasumi; May 17, 2005 at 02:32 PM.

Newbie Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666's Avatar
    Thanks
    Plastic surgery is a waste.

Life without light is a life among darkness - Mortischild_666

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    The biggest problem with stuff like this is it treats a symptom not the problem. If someone doesn't like how they look enough to want radical surgery, usually, the problem isn't their appearance but how they perceive themselves. If they get radical surgery and then manage to get their head on straight it's not reversable. Usually though when someone turns to surgery it only makes their perception worse. They're never quite perfect enough and it just keeps going even if they have to bankrupt themselves to pay for it.

The doctors get their money though so why should they care? (Not making a blanket statement, just one on doctors that would do this sort of thing.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb

i think people should learn to live with them selves but if they cant then they should learn when to draw the line when getting plastic sergery

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some people actually need plastic surgery to look normal. You know like people in bad car accidents, and stuff. Wouldn't you say? I think at least everyone wants to look normal and fit in.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sasumi
    Some people actually need plastic surgery to look normal. You know like people in bad car accidents, and stuff. Wouldn't you say? I think at least everyone wants to look normal and fit in.
    Very true.

However the subject isn't reconstructive surgery but radical plastic surgery. Or do you consider wings and a tail looking normal?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast