Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Rafael Palmeiro Steroid Scandal

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Re: The Rafael Palmeiro Steroid Scandal

I just can't really understand why he'd even consider taking them with the whole circus-like affair that surrounded steroids before the season began. I mean if you're one of the top notch and well known players, you just have to automatically assume you're going to be tested. And with that said I really have no idea whether he did take these steroids knowingly. He certainly had a legitimate point in his issued statement after this incident about the landmarks he had waiting for him this season and that it wouldn't of even been worth it to risk it.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

The funny thing in all of this, is that it gives Jose Canseco some credibility.

I even heard he's going to be writing another book.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Canseco is an idiot. I've also heard he has another book in the works. Guess he has to milk this thing for everything its worth because we all know he wont make any money any other way. Plus all that time sitting in house arrest, what else has he to do? I also watched his brief interview on Sportscenter the other night. The guy looks completely gone, something isnt right about him. Could be he needs to get out more. Talk about shady though, this guy is the king of shady. I wouldnt turn my back on this guy for a second and although some of his very general allegations have been proven true, I still think he's full of sh*t and not to be trusted, even with his allegations on steroids. I need evidence before I'll take his word on anyone's guilt.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

But he's on VH1's Surreal Life!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skillzpay
    But he's on VH1's Surreal Life!
    Haha exactly my point. But leave it to VH1 to prove me wrong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2