Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Random anime shows appearing

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Random anime shows appearing

Quote Originally Posted by Bibi
    hey, you for got InuYasha!!!! well if you ever heard of it!
    inuyasha isn't all that weird it's kewl

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Newbie Iris may be famous one day Iris may be famous one day Iris's Avatar
    Thanks

well, i don't have YTV & i don't really know what's this bobo thingy you're all calling retarded but i'm damn sure of one thing.....Hello Kitty is the most lame, the most retarded anime i've ever seen.
    "What was the start of all this?When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies..."

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris
    well, i don't have YTV & i don't really know what's this bobo thingy you're all calling retarded but i'm damn sure of one thing.....Hello Kitty is the most lame, the most retarded anime i've ever seen.
    too true too true *nods*, hello kitty is just plain random

is mew mew power weird...i think it's a ripoff from sailor moon if u look closely

stupid scary animes.......i don't trust too many of them
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Nov 10, 2005 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Don't ever double/triple/ect post ever again. Use the EDIT button

awesome sig, thanx aiora

Newbie Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama may be famous one day Konoharu-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    I saw this anime show just for curiosity one saturday night and i was shocked to see how retarded this anime show was.
    i saw the show, too...and i was like, "what's the point of this anime?"...

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

That bobobobobobobobobo or whatever ya call it creeps me out (ewwwwwwww sends shivers down my spin)

Newbie hitokirijaywho may be famous one day hitokirijaywho may be famous one day hitokirijaywho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Isis
    i watch Ytv (well i used to, but i have no cable so) yea and a bunch of random anime shows like Avatar and Zotch Bell have appeared...wtf? whats the weirdest anime show u've seen?
    Well Just because they're weird doesn't mean they're bad,... some of my favorite anime's were weird,.. like Hale Nuchi guu, or the new anime Jigoku Shoujo,.. nothing like a creepy girl who sends you to hell,... another weird one but one of my fav's was Cromartie High, nothing will ever beat Freddy Mercury,.. and the fact he couldn't speak english and kept getting lost. heh

HitokiriJaywho
    "Kimi-tachi ni shi o ateru!"

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

is mew mew power weird...i think it's a ripoff from sailor moon if u look closely
    I noticed that, too, the very first time I saw their powers!(ep 1) They hage the whole elemental attack thing for the four co-mews, then the heart thingy for the main mew. But I still love the show. Their voices are better than Sailor Moon!
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i nearly fogot about that random bobobobobobob w/e show it...scares..me alot
    That show is stupid...my little sister likes it for some weird unknown reason...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast