Thread: Random shopping

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Random shopping

when you buy an anime, cd, or any other non-anime dvd do you always stick with what you know or do you just randomly choose.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Both. I like to actually make sure what it is about before I buy something. (I wouldn't want to buy stupid ones) But if I feel bored and I don't know some, I might just buy it to entertain that little feeling you get when you don't know if what you bought is gold or garbage. It feels exileraiting.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I kind of go for the things i like or i have seen parts of the serise or something could be interesting to see.

Don't really go for a random thing but i do sometimes end up buying things i did really intend to buy.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, of course the ones I know would get top priority but if I have spare cash, then I'll most likely snatch random ones that managed to catch my attention.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually just stick to what im familiar with, but sometimes out of the blue i'll make a blind buy.....

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by linx88
    when you buy an anime, cd, or any other non-anime dvd do you always stick with what you know or do you just randomly choose.
    Honestly i randomly choose and if i like it, i keep buying it until i got the whole set...then i randomly choose another anime XD

Newbie Vamp may be famous one day Vamp may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For a CD, I'll just download a few songs from the bands I want to hear. If they have a sound I like, I'll most likely end up buying their CD. For animes..I just don't buy any, and with movies, I'll look at reviews.