Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rap/HipHop lovers.. Tell me who you like?

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks

Rap/HipHop lovers.. Tell me who you like?

I like Jadakiss, Biggie, Tupac, Eminem, T.S. (Terror squad) and my new edition T.I. I got the album and thats S--- is fire

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-kiske30xx
    I like Jadakiss, Biggie, Tupac, Eminem, T.S. (Terror squad) and my new edition T.I. I got the album and thats S--- is fire

Nice grooves. I like Tupac, Em, Biggie, Kanye, Twista, Baby Face, 112, Ciara, and many more. Lol.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like ludacris, llyod Banks, Dipset,juelz Santana, 50 cent, yayo, outkast, kanye West, Nas, and Alot of underground.

I don't really like Eminem or Ti though. You should really listen to underground, they be coming up with the hottest shit.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kyaaa!!! I forgot Nas.....Damn. Underground has some really good artists. My friend found me a couple of artists. Forgot their names though.....
    Seduced by Flesh

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enjoy:
    Snoop
    Dre
    Jay Z
    Nas
    Mos Def
    Fat Joe
    Kanye West
    Freeway
    Shyne
    Tupac
    Missy Elliot
    Babs(makin da band)
    Ness(makin da band)
    Juelz Santana(dipset)
    T.I.
    Busta Rhymes
    Method Man

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Juelz Santana IS a diplomat. and dipset is f***ing sick. especially killa cam..
    ''I see ya wife out, she hop in i hop in an then hop right out, thats what my life 'bout. i get head with the lights on lights out, i used to drop the whisky off at ther white house, killa''

the best freestyle from them is FREESTYLE:Soprano's.

(Juelz)
    Aiyo lately ive been going thru some family matters/ my mother keep telling me family matters/i got this attitude like damn these matters/im grown now, i know how to handle matters/ chrome 44, handle magnums/incase he run, and i dont get a chance to grab'em dawg/ il catch u why u parrallel parking/gun in each hand, start parralel poppin/kill you and your man, put ch'yall in parralel coffins/ yeah, these big guns we ridin with/ and my clips the ridin', sh**/the bullets stay beside the twips/ you dont wanna get popped with this../homeboy, so watch ya lips/ yall talk real tough, but i know you very week/u f***in wit a ghetto beast that never sleeps/ i dont need a hundred ni***s ta settle beef/just my, arm and hand stretched out with that metal peice/ ya, yall laugh and yall think its a game/ till i pop you and you leakin in pain/ oh, u in that casket, and ya b**** mom thinks its a shame, fa****/
    (CAM'ron)
    aiyo everybody out at the up in smoke tour/ i was uptown, gats out, up in coke wars/ bootleg, gunshot, up in both stores/ both grip, both hands, held both 4's/******** see both doors/ dyin or live, decisions are both yours/ but 2 cats fronted, i broke both jaws/im with 2 chicks you know i f*** both ****/homacide, robbery, i broke both laws/i do you like food, i assume you wrote yours, i been so **** couldnt afford the condom had to go raw, next morning in a free clinic, oh lord/when you became a willy/is you insane and silly?/i will aim the milly, dawgy at ya brain for really/ its not a game my nilly/i do this till every last damn chain is chilly, how many came to kill me?/ i hustle with **** my voice is real bitter/ she f***up my money, ain no choice but to hit her/....and goes on. jim jones sucks tho, he cant rap.

G-dep is really sick, and finally hes back, but him and black rob arent in badboy anymore. anyone know if his new mixtape is good? they had some drug problems.. (Black rob, Whoa!)''100 miles an hour switching lanes like WHOA!/ease pain with cocaine like WHOA!/..
    ludacris was cool, now hes too repetitive like eminem. always making cartoon-like videos that aint funny anymore. his lyrics are just getting boring too. most mainstream rap is garbage. just like bubblegum rock is too..
    -EDIT-
    im sorry, but whoever likes 50 cent has no taste. his lyrics are not only ghost written, but he talks about absolutly nothing but crap that doesnt matter, like his $$$ flow, or how he got shot 9 times. so what? get over it.
    Last edited by Styx_Insanity; Jan 09, 2005 at 12:22 PM.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont really like rap in fact I think its crap but I do like
    Snoop Dog
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Love
    I dont really like rap in fact I think its crap but I do like
    Snoop Dog
    Yeah,most rap IS crap (arguably), but then again, most MUSIC these days are crap. Every music genre has its ups and downs, hits and misses. hip hop is dead these days. i like the diplomats because they are from some of the harshest ghettos, and they talk about real sh** (most of the time).
    most rock is dead too. that was all in the 80's and 70's, that sh** was awesome.
    snoop just has a cool voice,and hes a cool guy. thats all.
    and he's ovverated.. (no offense, because you seem to be a DOGG fan)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast