Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rap/HipHop lovers.. Tell me who you like?

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Snoop, Dre, Jay Z, Nas, Fat Joe, Kanye West, Tupac, Missy Elliot, Busta Rhymes, Method Man, Black eyed peas, Biggie, ludacris... dats who i can think of right now

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks
    Don't listen to all that much nowadays but here are some that I still listen to...
    Twista
    Kanye West
    Mos Def
    Dilated Peoples
    Andre Nickatina
    Ea-Ski
    E-40

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    i like the new Beastie Boys rap. that's it. i just enjoy it, becuz it's funny to see these guys try to fit in. and i give them a salute for that. all that other stuff sucks. i wouldn't even consider it music. i've said it for so long, and no one believes me. it isn't real music. it is beats set to some jackass talking fast. that's it. what is so great about that? hearing soem faggot talk real fast does not interest me one little bit. and adding fat beats to it? well gee, now i most certainly have a reason to listen to it now don't i? **** rap/hip-hop/anything else related to that bullshit.
    Good job posting that here. You just succeeded in flaming EVERYONE in this thread. Do you even listen to any other rap? Some good points were brought up, such as Talibs rap. I mean, you have your opinion and all, but this is a thread for PEOPLE WHO LIKE RAP.
    *ahem* Sorry if that counted as psuedo-modding... anyway, back to the thread. I personally like Kanye, Talib, Ludacris, Bonecrusher (sometimes), and TI
    Last edited by ryke12; Jan 11, 2005 at 03:41 AM.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx_Insanity
    maybe not, but any fu**** with money, and that talks about those things, and can do it good enough, can get into the mainstream so easily. not all rap is about that, i said most. If i didn't, thats what i meant to say.
    You're right, sorry. Guess I was just being arguementative, if that's the word.

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down

i like the new Beastie Boys rap. that's it. i just enjoy it, becuz it's funny to see these guys try to fit in. and i give them a salute for that. all that other stuff sucks. i wouldn't even consider it music. i've said it for so long, and no one believes me. it isn't real music. it is beats set to some jackass talking fast. that's it. what is so great about that? hearing soem faggot talk real fast does not interest me one little bit. and adding fat beats to it? well gee, now i most certainly have a reason to listen to it now don't i? **** rap/hip-hop/anything else related to that bullshit.
    wow your hilarious. i could just as easily say your SLIPKNOT BULLSH** is just a bunch of white guys screaming there heads off with absolutely no rythm, in my opinion slipknot sucks horribly, but did I open my mouth? no. rap isn't about talking fast to a beat, theres skill and poetry involved. I guess you just watch the BET crap or nelly or some sh**, but you obviously don't know what its all about. (judging by your comment)
    you can have your own opinions, but keep it to yourself.
    Like he said, you don't like rap then what the HELL are you doing in a rap thread. You'd think it'd be a waste of time to even check this thread. lolz

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh man, rap & hip-hop ... well, when I was younger, meaning 3 or 4 years ago, I used to listen to the stuff. But the redundancy & vulgarity turned me away from it... but hey, different strokes for different folks.
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Newbie Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx may be famous one day Ky-kiske30xx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In tha case of people who don't like rap and I don't care if you like rap, It just I myself LOVE rap cause I grew up on it and I raise by it. For who don't know... I'm african american and I truly understand why people hate rap and in fact most of them are white. I'm not trying to be racist and stuff and I know people are racisly bias(if that's tha word i'm looking for) about that rap maybe is not music and that stupid or whatever you may think it. That's your opinion and respect everyone's opinion in this matter. And to end this, I would like to share sumthing too. I also like Rock believe it or not, and I don't diss on people who listens to heavy metal which I truly dislike and disprove to anyone who would like to keep their hearing in check . So that's how it is, if you don't like it **** you and get tha hell out of tha way... oh yeah, i started to listen to kanye west's album again its fire LOL

Please... lord, give me the strength to change... change the world... If I could

Sol... once friends now sworn enemies where did we go wrong...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i only like one song... ciara feat.misselliot.. one two step.
    Cause kasai gave that song too me an it has a nice beat .
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast