Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rap,Rock, or whatever you listen to

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Rap,Rock, or whatever you listen to

Which music genere do you think is the toughest to preform?

I think rappers/freestylers have the toughest job cause they gotta be quick on their feet and rhyme off the top of their head while dissing the opponent or making a story. What do you think?
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Free styling is difficult.

Rapping? -coughs-
    Seduced by Flesh

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find rock so hard to figure out, people who scream at the top of their lungs and sound like their doing nothing but yelling out a bunch of words that seem to make sense =P, and somehow people find it cool to hear a bunch of words screamed into their ears XP...im not making fun of neone just to clear me out, im jus saying that it seems pretty hard to scream like rock bands do to make it sound just right ^^;;;

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lol. Not all rock, boo!
    Seduced by Flesh

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both rap and rock can be difficult to perfrom....and be good that is. It really just depends on your delivery and timing...for any style of music

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hardcore, metal and rock... I hate rap and country, but thats just me...oh and emo music sucks

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Citara
    Hardcore, metal and rock... I hate rap and country, but thats just me...oh and emo music sucks
    I see someone didn't bother to find out what the thread was about.

The hardest music to perform would have to be free-form polka.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the hardest kind of music to perform is all the kinds of music for any of those artist that are fakers, cuz when they don't have that mixer to "sing" for them in the studio they're screwed....

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast