Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ratchet and clank series

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

ratchet and clank series

has anyone played any of the games in the series? i own all 4, and have beaten them all. the 4th has came out recently and it's awesome. swears more too they all have awesome weapons so has anyone played 'em?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Zero Cool may be famous one day Zero Cool may be famous one day Zero Cool's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ratchet and clank series

I don't know, It's a great platformer, but I have to go with jack and daxter
    Those two are more interesting, It's not a bad game, It's just the same as every other.
    "We saw him, we did,well..you know what they say about rats"

Otaku Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis may be famous one day Mistress Isis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    has anyone played any of the games in the series? i own all 4, and have beaten them all. the 4th has came out recently and it's awesome. swears more too they all have awesome weapons so has anyone played 'em?
    i haven't played the gae, but i have heard excellent revews, and might get to play the new one soon

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

I've beaten and played everyone except the fourth kinda low on cash for it! I loved all em so far so i think it's a great series for anyone!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive played 2 and 3(and beaten them on Challenge mode)
    Im waiting to get more cash so i can get the 4th one, but so far it looks amazing
    I just hope that they put more new cool weapons.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

if you would like to know, there are 10 weapons in ratchet: deadlocked, 8 mods, they can go up to level 99, at level 10 they turn into a stronger weapon, and there are 10 worlds and 2 new vehicles. it only took me 4 hours to beat ratchet: deadlocked the first time, but it was worth the price.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: ratchet and clank series

i love the games there so much fun but i love jak and daxter as well
    I got no idea what to say

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I was wondering if the 4th was good or not but I am gonna get quite a few games this christmas anyway. But the series so far has been superb but i cant decide if the Jak & Daxter series jus as good the R & C series or not.

DAMN... both of them has been good

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast