Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rave Master

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I've seen it, but it only a few episodes. It doesn't look all that great, but it looks interesting enough for me to look into a bit more.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rave was the biggest disappointment I've ever watched in anime. I have cited the same problems with it as Get Backers, only Rave is much much worse, much worse. Not only did it insult its own charm of fantasy, which by the way at first impressed me and also was the reason that it became a bigger disappointment, it's character development is the worst I've seen so far. So bad to the point that the exaggerated emotions shown by its characters can be almost be considered as corny.
    I've never read the manga, though, so it might be a different story there.

if BS ever had a face it was this guys soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse may be famous one day soopermuse's Avatar
    Thanks
    the japanese versions gotta be better, when they do english dubs it makes it bad, eg. shaman king the english dubs edited out this doll of a baby with a 44 magnum and replaced the magnum with a rattle that shoots bullets

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I DID watch the Japanese version, which I think is the original one (well, they were speaking in Japanese so I suppose it's the Japanese version). Well, the emotions are still very exaggerated. Too bad, it could have been a good anime if the characters weren't so overly dramatic in everything. Perhaps, I see it this way because I'm extrememly particular in nature when it comes to a story or the character emotions, so other people would probably see it another way. But if you're in for comedy, Rave would certainly give you a good laugh (Plue is so cute!), well, in the first episodes anyway. In the middle (like in the battle with Lance), the story begins to get dramatic and in the ending episodes, it's all pure low class drama already. Truth to tell, I was first impressed with Rave, but I didn't expect that it would turn bad as the story continued on. But for the plot of the anime series, it is genuine fantasy so many would probably love it and as Gin Nightingale said, it closely resembles an RPG.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gin Nightingale
    I've seen GA Rave. It's a fun anime to watch. I like the twists they added. It's sorta like an RPG, at least that's how I felt while watching it.

I very much agree it is a plot with unexpected twists. You guys might want to watch Zatch Bell. ( premiers march 5 9:30p.m. Cartoon Network)
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'v seen it is cool, but full metal alchemist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ANIME ROCKS

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    The show is great. to get more info search around theres plenty of info on it. very enjoyable to watch and i love it whem they air it on t.v..
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie Mobile Suit may be famous one day Mobile Suit may be famous one day Mobile Suit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yah I've seen it, but I don't like it very much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2