Thread: Re:hi

Newbie silent_assasingirl may be famous one day silent_assasingirl may be famous one day silent_assasingirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re:hi

Hello.
    Im silent_assasingirl. Assasination is my living, this may sound akward but I love my job. This kind of job makes me feel alive. Well, actually theres the other side of my the innocent one. I study BS Nursing and Im also the playing coach in soccer in our school. Well, anyways... Id like to have a person to talk to, hope ill find it here.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    assasinations hmmmm.... what are your rates?? and do I get one free assasination for every ten i purchase??

you'll find ppl to talk to here, feel free to talk to me if you like. Hope you like this place, read the rules, enjoy.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! Welcome to AO! Hmm... a student nurse by day and an assassin by night. Not bad. Hope to see you around.

Newbie TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte may be famous one day TekkByte's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello you!

My question to u: Where are you from???

Greetz, TekkByte
    Free music 4 free people! Follow the spiral...

Welcome to the circus human!! The attractions are you and what you can see with a little bit imagination...

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Howdy. How come there aren't ever any noisy assassins, i think its a given that assassins are silent, no need to point that out, but it does sound cooler then Loud Obnoxious Assassin i guess, wait a minute!! thats a great name!! everyone call me Loud Obnoxious Assassin from now on.

A person to talk to? (raises hand) oh me me pick me!! Wait did you say find "It" here, i dont think i qualify nevermind.

Anyway have lots of fun here at AO and post lots of stuff and feel free to bug me all u want. I will leave you here tonight with a world famous quote of mine "I Like Pie", remember that always. There will be a quize later, thats no lie.
    Last edited by Juice; Feb 15, 2005 at 04:17 AM.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours