Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re:Obsession with beauty?

Newbie twinkling_starlight101 may be famous one day twinkling_starlight101 may be famous one day twinkling_starlight101's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re:Obsession with beauty?

Pretty, ugly, gorgeous, and nasty, these are the things that go through peoples head at least 24/7. Why you ask? Its because of people who think and influence other people to look a certain way. People are being more superficial than showing how they are and what they're truly like. I sometimes even look at other people and think WOW!!!!!she looks so much prettier than me I wish I was her. But we shouldn't be thinking things like that. All people, should respect what they look like and shouldn't be little themselves because of that. I ask you is this how life is to be fake and unreal? To envy other people because they have the prettiest skin or the most gorgeous legs? Tell me is this right?

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Obsession with beauty?

It is and it isn't, it is to the fact that it's all up to how people themselves want to act. But the true way to act would be to just realize how good you your self look, and no one ever seems to realize it.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe you can think another person is beautiful and maybe even more beautiful than you. But you should always remember you are you and no one can ever contain your element of beauty.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

I eventually comes down to a point where there's no in between. A girl is either pretty or shes not. And about 97% of girls fall into that first category. So I dont see what the big deal is, unless its just a cover from thier own insecurities, which is NOT very attractive.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Trying to achieve supermodel's body stature is crazy, but we shouldn't tell kids not to stay fit. By saying that beauty is inside all the time is just bs, and just giving kids an excuse not to excercise and such.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    Trying to achieve supermodel's body stature is crazy
    Yeah. I'm getting tired of all the supermodel wannabes. Too many girls these days getting fake breasts, and making them way too big at the same time. Also, girls that I know personally say things like how they are not skinny enough to be a model, when they are already like 90 pounds.

It's a huge turn-off for me. I don't like women with fake breasts, women with big breasts generally anyway, women who are overly skinny, and women who are constantly wearing makeup for the wrong reasons and occasions. So take my advice girls, don't try to embellish yourself. Be true, be you, and while not all guys abhor big breasts, there are those that don't and it will pay off one day.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks

But internal beauty still matters a bit more than external. That doenst mean thei're not both important, however.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

If only the world could love itself, but there is so much jealousy and hate, it just wont happen. Everyone is always scheming. No one likes to see anyone happy anymore, its awful. Beauty is probably the most noticable trademark for creating jealousy, with love right there next to it. Sadly most of our world is based so much off appearance that there are people who base their entire lives off of other people. I try to stand alone and do my own thing, but its hard, even for someone as laid back and easy going as myself. The world is just warped and weird like that, it's beauty control has a hold on everyone. Family Guy did an episode on beautiful people and as harsh as some of the jokes were, most of them were true.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast