Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Re:Obsession with beauty?

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Obsession with beauty?

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Family Guy did an episode on beautiful people and as harsh as some of the jokes were, most of them were true.
    lol that was still a good episode though, and T.V. plays a huge role in the whole beauty thing, especially that show that gives teenagers plastic surgery to look like a famous person of their choice, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna get worse before it gets better

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i hate to sound like a cop out but i have to stick with the old "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" routine. It's just something i beleive heavily in and for the most part it's usually true.

Otaku Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin may be famous one day Lady Karasu I'l Myoshin's Avatar
    Thanks

"Beauty is truth, truth beauty." ~ Keats
    ................... which puts me soundly on SilverSkater's side of the fence.

My LiveJournal --- Tierra de los Meurtos

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

I think its ok to worry alittle....and i mean ALITTLE....not to the point as to where ur like slapping on all the make-up that u want or need..i mean i worry about how i look too but not to the point to where im crazy over it..im really good at expressing myself in my own way which makes me attractive ^_^....i think O_o''

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that ther should be rules that supermodels have to have some body. though here's an interesting fact i found out, when they where making a midsummers night dream, the director told ally mcbeall woman (i don't know her name) that she had to put on some weight or he'd fire her. i think that it is wrong how superficial these things are.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh may be famous one day Doobara_Dimagh's Avatar
    Thanks

Its due to genetic predisposition, as certain traits are subconsciously associated with good genes that result in better survival in the wild.
    There is no spoon, Neo.

Newbie emo_tears may be famous one day emo_tears may be famous one day
    Thanks

i think that the way people interpret beauty these days is really stupid, as the majority of "beautiful people" we see on tv do not look how they were born to look like, they have been enhanced by other things, so their beauty is not really their own or anyones. real beauty comes from the inside and yeah no one really wanrts to be hideously ugly, but deep down inside no one really is.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emo_tears
    i think that the way people interpret beauty these days is really stupid, as the majority of "beautiful people" we see on tv do not look how they were born to look like, they have been enhanced by other things, so their beauty is not really their own or anyones. real beauty comes from the inside and yeah no one really wanrts to be hideously ugly, but deep down inside no one really is.
    Yes, but some are born less atractive, so there just fixing things nothing wrong with that. Boob jobs and lip jobs, are stupid though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast