Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Read Or Die!!!

Newbie Shadow_Spirit may be famous one day Shadow_Spirit may be famous one day Shadow_Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    The series and the movie tangled in together and made up one big story.. The movie was simply an explanation of events before the real strory began. I prefer the T.V show the best. I have seen every episode. I enjoyed it and am sad that it's already over.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    I absolutely love their theme song, LOVE IT! But I never stay tuned to actualy watch an episode.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Entertaining series. Ever since i caught it's first few episodes at a comic convention a few years back I've really been into it. I really wish that a 2nd series would brew up hopefully.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    R.O.D. is great. The premise of having the world thrown into a world struggle over books is awesome. Also, controlling paper? Awesome.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri79
    I absolutely love their theme song, LOVE IT! But I never stay tuned to actualy watch an episode.
    Ummm, yeah, everybody, forget I said that. I was thinking about Ghost in the Shell, Stand Alone complex, not R.O.D Sorry!

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    R.O.D is one of my fav anime series ever. Ive seen all the episodes. But they totally killed Yumiko's voice. Its so much different from the movie, she sounds too British.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23
    The series, its horrible.

The OVA, i love it. Very well done in every aspect.

But yeah, the series is just disgustingly bad.
    So true, So true....
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101 may be famous one day Inuyashafan101's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's very sweet dude!
    ANIME ROCKS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast