Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Reading

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Reading

Does anybody here read? If so, what BOOKS do you read?

I for one love reading fantasy and nonfiction. My favorite books so far are the Dark Elf trilogy by RA Salvatore.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't read a lot but i'm a fiction and and more technical sci fi.

What I DO read a lot of are text books *sigh*
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie KaiserD may be famous one day KaiserD may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Been reading a lot lately! Recently finished last part of the Black Magician series in 4 days. Overall the trilogy was very good; the ending was..unexpected!

Finished reading Elizabeth & Mary, a cross biography of Elizabeth I and Mary Queen of Scots, really fascinating.

Finished A Witch Alone, the prequal to Wild Witchcraft by Marian Green, won't interest anyone here but the visualisation practices were interesting even if some of her statements were questionable. Better than some that I've read anyway lol

Still reading Celtic Myths and Legends. Has absolutly NOTHING to do with my interest in the Mabaginion *cough*

I am currently reading a biography by William Morris, which is interesting. An artist, in his 20s who doesn't know what he wants to do with his life and changes his mind like the wind. Wow, I'm not the only one

Got some architecture books sitting on my book case waiting to be read too. I think my brain is craving for information since it is just rotting away at work (in a family clothes shop called Peacocks).

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Harry Potter.... (Hold back the flames)

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like reading a lot of history, military books and sci-fi books.

Newbie Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero may be famous one day Tabernero's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right now I´m reading a book that one of my uncles wrote, it is in spanish but the english name would be "The man who came from the south". It is a weird story a little hard to understand but it gets interesting once you undestand what is going on in the story.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly books from the series Left Behind. Just picked them up at a book sale at my old school.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I read sometimes, but I mostly game. Video games when you think about it, are virtual books. they can give you a different and enjoyable perspective. But sometimes NOTHING can beat a good book. keyword, GOOD.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast