Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ...reading books...

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

...reading books...

I'm not sure this is the place to post it....but anyway.....who likes reading books....and what kind of books.....not manga....or comics.....just books.
    Since I was a little girl I loved to read books.....right now I'm reading one by Clive Barker...called the Abarat......its kind of funny actually....its all fantasy. I like reading all kinds of books....but I'm not a book worm... well...a little...but not a geek book worm:P

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ...reading books...

I've been reading the bible for some time now and it might take me a long time to finish it

Code Name Wind

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

............... I liked children stories the most when I was little......
    I liked the Phantom Tollbooth especially...

Even to this day, I like stories that "were meant for children"... I also like other books that I can't quite put into a category, such as "Hiroshima"....

... I suppose that's why I grew "philosophical" ... because I liked reading children books a lot...........

And yes, READ children books...

When I was little, my parents never read me any night time stories...
    ...my dad improved my reading skills by making me read him bed time stories. ^u^

... nonono, I liked it. And I thought my dad was funny for make ME READ HIM bedtime stories. Heehee, to this day I think my dad was funny.

Otaku darkflames may be famous one day darkflames may be famous one day darkflames's Avatar
    Thanks

I only read the halo books, comic books, and the bible at times!

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

yep....children books....I just finished reading the second book of Lemony Snicket....and yepp...the Bible...I also read it

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I really got into reading when my big sis's best friend started introducing me to "adult books" in the 4th grade. Heh heh. Yeah, I know. It's inappropriate to read things like that at that age, but I loved em. Them she got me into sci-fi, sorta more into the vamps and were-creatures. Right now, my favorite series of all time is the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series. She's a detective, a liscenced vamp executioner, and a necromancer-in-training. She can raise the dead, and sorta control em, if they taste her blood. She's also accidentally become a sorta hybrid in her emotions, tastes, cravings, and abilities. I think the series is up to 14 books, w/ one 'novella', or so they call it. It's the smallest book she wrote for the series, so in her opinion, it's not long enough to be a true book. I love this series, but just be prepared if you pick it up, it's not for kids! Don't let your 'rents find them! I'm just so lucky that my mom loans me these types of books, since she has a collection that she hasn't even read of old romances that were given to her by old friends. Does that seem weird? I wonder...
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm a geek... a bookworm... a nerd...

i keep a book in my purse... just in case...

my favorite book is Totto-chan: a girl in the window...

my favorite themes in books are when the character is trying to find something/someone/themself... a "journey" kind of book...

i like... i like stories... heroes, dragons, adventures, love, power... i really love fairy talkes and kid books... i think there's somethine more to them than you see at first glance...

^_^ i especially like it when Darling and i have read the same book so we can talk about it!!!

*^____^* those are always the best books...

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

eveyr dan brown book ever written.. yah

angels and demons
    da vinci code
    digital fortress
    deception point.

the man is a genius at what he does. those books had me like a crack addict. couldn't put it down
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast