Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: READY STEADY GO! L'Arc~En~Ciel

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

READY STEADY GO! L'Arc~En~Ciel

What do you think about L'Arc (Laruku)? I've been hooked on them ever since I've listened to READY STEADY GO! I love absolutely everything about their music- the drums, bass, guitar, vocals. Everything blends in perfectly. And the band has a big sense of humour too!

Anyway, in relation to this, does anyone know what does Hyde (vocals in Laruku) say in the middle of the READY STEADY GO song? I figured it could either be:

1) Ne... Owari... (Finish)

OR

2) Ne.... Don't worry..

Tell me what YOU think about Laruku! :]

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    find the lyrics to it and it'll tell you O:

But as for them...i dont really like them. They kind of...well, no, they just do, suck like in 75% of their songs =/ Although they do make some pretty good stuff, on average theres more crappy then good.

And thats what i think about "laruka"

Newbie Shadow_Spirit may be famous one day Shadow_Spirit may be famous one day Shadow_Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ready steady go is the intro to Full Metal alchemist is it not? I like them too, i can sing the whole thing. Laruka is cool.

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23

But as for them...i dont really like them. They kind of...well, no, they just do, suck like in 75% of their songs =/ Although they do make some pretty good stuff, on average theres more crappy then good.

And thats what i think about "laruka"
    This is really a matter of preference, though i mean i think their music is alright. It all boils down to what you like.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by little_angel12377
    what r we talking about here?
    Whats wrong with you, dont you read. really why ask the question what are we talking about if you read the previous post's you would know.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TallonKarrde23

Well yes, I did look for the lyrics but none of them had the small little sentence that hyde said in the middle of the song. I was just wondering if anyone could listen and figure out what it really means. :]

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, ah, sorry. I wasnt sure if you'd checked already (not saying your stupid or anything, but i know i never check lyrics sites first --; ).

And i love japanese music (ive said several times its all i listen to other then some [rarely] rap) and stuff....all kinds too. So im not sure why i dont like them very much O: Maybe ill get one of their newer cd's and give them a second try, lol

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I first heard of L'Arc~en~ciel with Rurouni Kenshin when they had a theme song on there called Fourth Avenue Cafe. I thought they sounded pretty cool so I downloaded a fair few of their songs. Haven't listened to them in a while actually... *suddenly plays L'Arc~en~ciel songs*
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast