Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Real About Hishschool - Samurai Girl

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Real About Hishschool - Samurai Girl

I just recently saw this. Has anyone heard of it? If so what did you think about it?
    Seduced by Flesh

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Do you mean Real Bout Highschool?
    It's not extremely good, more like middle class.
    Pretty standard stuff...

Thanks
    I think that's it. But in small print under that it said Samurai Girl. So not entirely sure about the title.

It was okay. But it sort of caught me off gaurd by how the characters were drawn.
    Seduced by Flesh

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really enjoyed it. It was over the top and made me laugh. If I want to watch something serious there are always other options.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    is it the one published by toykopop? its on my to read list. is it good? wuts it basically about?

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Thanks
    I'm not sure.
    Seduced by Flesh

AO Member 04blue may be famous one day 04blue may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I've sorta read the manga (Got all 6 but haven't finished last 2).
    Original plot seemed 2 be: Ryoko is top student, kendo expert, popular. Shizuma transfers into her school and convinces Principal to set up K-Fights, whereby people can fight out disagreements in an arena. Shizuma's a natural opponent for Ryoko, and you can see the series is gonna move towards that. The K-fight thing goes further in the end, moving outside of school and involving gangs and this force called the shinsengumi, Ryoko gets involved trying to be the honourable woman and stamp out the trouble makers, not just in school but in the local area.
    I think that's it. To be honest I've been finding the Tokyopop books of Real bout high school hard to understand. I got the first book, but in parts of the others I've not been able to get what's goin on an I've had to sort of piece it together to get a good picture.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've only seen the anime (I think) but it's basically about a school where they have "real bouts" and anyone can challange anyone to a fight anytime pretty much. In the middle of that you have the high school angst. So and so is the best, so and so want's to date them, still waters running deep, and all that mixed into the honor of the duel. It was alot of fun.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast