Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Really Poor People

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Really Poor People

I know this may seem a little cruel and you may hate me for it but deal this is my opinion

now to explain my title when I say REALLY poor people I mean people using tires to hold down the roofs on our houses

Ok so my first quesion is "should we help unfourtunate people in other countries before we help our own people in our country?
    My answer is HELL no I mean we see these shows on t.v that keep complaining about people in the united states being poor and nobodies doing anything about it.and then the government is passin out money in the billions to a country that hates us(iraq) among other things.and yes I know that that the government is helping with the problem occuring in the south but shouldn't we help us before we help others
    I better sop before I start ranting......

Please share your feelings on the matter I'd appreciate it

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Realy Poor People

Yes, I understand what you are saying. It's kind of like trying to help someone up but you have a broken leg. I think the US needs to focus on its citizens as selfish as that may sound. I know our country has good intentions when we try to help Iraq. That should smooth out the relationship between the countries at least a little. But it's also important to take care of your own wounds before trying to heal someone elses.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

we should fix ourselves instead of trying to tell other countries how they need to be run...which means helping our poor before helping other countries poor...otherwise we hurt ourselves while helping others, making them stronger (but possibly or not possibly more friendly to us) while we don't improve (or even get weaker.)

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

One must help himself to be in a state to help others, America and other countries have alot to do to fix themselves up before they can fix other countries. America could help alot of these third world countries by erasing their huge debts that they never will be able to pay off

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I must be careful with my words in this thread...as I don't want to slam anyone or their ideas....so please do not take it as flaming or me slamming anyone...but my opinion is that frankly I do not see why people are so ignorant as to think their "race" is all important and all that maters.

I mean that sounds like the philosophy of someone else in history...yeah that’s right his name was Hitler and we see what happened there. Humans are humans no vastly different from each other that when they are in need that they should not be helped. As for Iraq and other people hating us, how should be towards them? How can we change their minds about us if we don't help them in their need? Not to mention we destroyed a lot of Iraq and thus we should just say screw them they can rebuild it all themselves even though their money is worthless?

Yes there are people in America suffering and they should be helped but America is a land of much opportunity, I know people that have come to America with NOTHING and worked multiple jobs until now they have more than I could ever dream of having. Third world countries don't have that. The problem I have is that the poor in America have few excuses because of their vast opportunity; in fact unless they are disabled I don’t believe they have any valid excuses.

You don’t need a home or a phone to get a job, yes it may be a bad job but it would be income and from that income you can now move up little by little until you are where you want to be. There are shelters you can stay at long enough to “clean” up for work so that won’t fly either. Fact is many (I did not say all) poor people in America are that way because they choose to be that way, they are lazy or just don’t want to do what it takes to move up.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

even the homeless people in the USA have it better then most of the normal people in 3rd world countires you may call them poor in the USA, but that same poor person to a normal person in a 3rd world county is rich because he/she has opportunity

Code Name Wind

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Really Poor People

Yes, and No. People don't want are help, and they most likely want us to leave there country. If they didn't want to kill us. I would be okay with it. I mean kids lifes are very inportant to me, and no ones born with hate, there made that way.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Really Poor People

Poor people are evrywhere. They are sending more money to Iraq because there has already been so much destruction there. America is a developed country, so it's better to help otheres and themselves too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast