Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Really Poor People

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Really Poor People

Wow Cheif ...very nicely said.

Like he said...The poor in America are poor becuase they won't go out and TRY to get a job...they just beg. Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't help a begger...cuz I would...But to say that Bush or the government or whatever you so please to blame is being wrong in the decision to help the Iraqians....That's not right.
    Sure we may have other problems other than Homeless people...but you no what...Are we broke? No. Are we helpless? No. Are we going to DIE if we don't get what we want now!! (In some cases yes) But No..we won't Die..ok...We'll complain and nag. Now I know that some issues are important ...but like I said..who needs it more? The Iraqians or us? Seriously. Think about it.

Now for the Hurricane's and all that.
    *Sigh* Well Let me just say that Bush is doing what he thinks is right...and he knows what he's doing mmk. He's a fine Prez. Put yourself in his place and then bring this to me again........

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends.In truth,it is best to help really poor ppl but then again it is your choice

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

that's a tricky question... but...

i think you should give to where your heart leads you...

American's heart lead it to the Middle East, and now it has to stay there... even if the candles have gone out and we've gotten our pants back on... even though some may dissapprove, we did break it, and now we have to keep it... and this debt that has been racked up will be on all the kids-grandkids-greatgrandkids and so forth of America...

Will it be worth it? i think so... becuz no matter how you role the dice... we did something about it... there was a big mean tyrant, America wanted to take him down (for whatever reason) and they did... and now we have to fix what we broke, it's not like anime where Tokyo magically rebuilds itself in 10 years...

And will it be worth it? ... again, i think so... ^_^ we just can't see it/ we're not allowed to see it yet (for whatever reason)...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

=u= *sooo tired* .........

... I may be too sleepy to respond... but I'll at least give a little of my opinion...

Sometimes... people refuse to be helped for the better... some people use that money to bring themselves even lower, some people use the clothing to just keep warm to do it again, some people just eat the food to live for another day to do it all over again...

People are people...

Good or bad...

We help, and we leave...
    We leave, and we help...

It happens when it happens, and it happens not when it happens not...

Everyone has a chance to change their lives...
    ...however, some are not willing to take that risk sometimes...

Whoever said we needed to help?
    It was our choice to help who we wished to help.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

everyone deserves a chance, i'd help people whenever i get the chance. i'm very generous at times.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2