Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recent story developments in Naruto.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Recent story developments in Naruto.

Ok, I decided to make this thread after reading ch255 and 256 of the Naruto manga.

We know that the Akatsuki members are trying to obtain the 9 Bijyuu to extract and control the awesome amounts of chakra they posess.

We also know that they already have Gaara (who has Ibichi -Shukaku- in him) and are busy extracting his power.
    I do hope that we won't see a powerless, sandless, Shukaku-less Gaara anytime soon (although I fear that it will happen).

This brings me to the image of the Akatsuki members found in the recent Shannaro scanlation,
    (mods feel free to edit this if it's too illegal)
    it pictures a hierarchy in the Akatsuki, something I never hoped to see
    because it can lead to the typical washed out storyline 'fight all members one by one, after that their boss and repeat this on the next group of new enemies'.

I'm a little fearful on how the story will develop from here and how Sasuke (the X factor maybe?) and Orochimaru fit into all of this.

Please Mr Kishimoto, don't take away the good things from Naruto and let it fall into the lame generic pattern of so many other shonen manga...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah im definately intrigued to see what happens with Gaara, i too hope they dont muck him up.

Thanks
    Just think about it, Gaara without his sand powers....

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't even want to fathom it. (shudders)

Thanks
    But if you read the manga it does look like theyre extracting his powers, and what about the hierarchy thing with the Akatsuki? That sounds really bad to me.

"Ok, now we've been able to defeat our strongest enemy! (Itachi) But wait! The ultra superhuman mega ending boss is coming out of hiding!"
    ...LAME!

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Maybe Gaara will learn what it is to be powerless and have weakness. But for the main topic, Maybe you are right. Poor Gaara...
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know, Gaara has had Shukaku in him long enough, maybe he absorbed some of its power just like Naruto is (with the massive chakra capacity and stuff). So I'm not worried about Gaara at all.

And about the Akatsuki, I doubt it'll turn into the fight the Boss 1 by 1 kind of thing. Ninja tend to fight better in groups, so I doubt we'll see a one-on-one fight unless they corner each other (just like what happened with the 3rd and Oro).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Judau Ashta
    I don't know, Gaara has had Shukaku in him long enough, maybe he absorbed some of its power just like Naruto is (with the massive chakra capacity and stuff). So I'm not worried about Gaara at all.

And about the Akatsuki, I doubt it'll turn into the fight the Boss 1 by 1 kind of thing. Ninja tend to fight better in groups, so I doubt we'll see a one-on-one fight unless they corner each other (just like what happened with the 3rd and Oro).
    Well if you check the manga/anime, you'll notice that almost every major fight was 1 vs. 1

And the absorption theory doesn't make sense, Naruto just borrows some of Kyuubi's power he doesn't absorb anything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast