Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: recomend anime

Newbie asinine may be famous one day asinine may be famous one day asinine's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation recomend anime

i'v finished all the anime on my computer at least twice witch consist of

kenshin (ova included)
    bleach
    naruto
    chobits
    hunter x hunter ova
    DNangel
    inuyasha
    fruits basket

could anyone please recomend something els for me? mainly sad to heartrenching, high action, complex plot, (low mystery lots of magic) or anything with ninja or samurai better if its set in the past.
    And if poseble any of the above with a main charecter 10 - 19. (the ones with adults usualy just bug me for some reason) and please keep away from anything NC17 im not quite that old (im older than my spelling suggests though)

THANKS

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    DearS
    I think that' should be next in ur list.
    That or FLCL.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    You could try the new Tsubasa Chronicles anime that has just come out, it's quite entertaining and has alot of magic in it. Think of it like Sliders meets Clamp... certainly worth a go. It only just started in Japan with Episode 5 airing this Saturday.... so if you're patient and after something super super new I'd think Tsubasa a go. I'm enjoying it.
    Plus the main characters (Sakura x Syaoran) and around 15 years old)
    I'm guessing it's going to be a 26 episode long series... the rate the story is going compared to the manga.

Full Metal Alchemist is another good one, lots of action and supsene, a wee bit of mystery and lots of drama. Again the main characters are rather young, and the older characters, like the miltary, are interesting too...
    Apartenly the anime has many twist and turns in later episodes, I can say for sure since I'm only up to ep 15, but I haven't talked to someone who didn't like FMA so I reckon you'll love it too.
    It's 51 episodes long (I think) with a movie coming out in Japan soon. Allthrough don't watch the movie first, since it takes place after the series.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; May 05, 2005 at 01:44 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Blue Gender may be famous one day Blue Gender may be famous one day Blue Gender's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm in series Neon genesis Evangelion would maybe be something for u to check out... Or maybe Hellsing.... or maybe u should try out some anime movies like Ghost In The Shell, Akira ( one off the most known anime's) or Vampire hunter D... all those ive mentioned is defenently worth bying or can very easily bee traded if u dont like them...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    X. I'm done here......

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    i recomend you Love Hina.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try Rune Soldier. Very funny.
    Seduced by Flesh

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Try Rune Soldier. Very funny.
    yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast